EBT McLeish strikes again

Parky1888

I may have missed a story on an issue with Matt Ritchie but why has McLeish made a public insinuation about Ritchie's private life to suggest as for his request not be selected?
If Ritchie does have a personal issue I'm sure he doesn't want it out there for public consumption and if he doesn't why even suggest it?
Following on from the stuff with Griff it just stinks

Someone wants to have a word with McLeish (ebt) about his lack of man management skills. Pretty soon no player will be willing to play for this moron in case he decides to make public hints about their private lives. Or maybe he should just carry on so that he can get dumped sooner rather than later.

McLeish is a buffoon !
He openly talks at Sevco gatherings about winning titles with money they didn't have - and they cheer , without realising that they are admitting culpability - morons . And McLeish does not have the grey matter to understand what he is doing .
Dense does not begin to describe him - or them !

As for his man-management skills - they are from the Jock Wallace book of coaching .

I agree Shamrock. There's nothing contemporary on his managerial CV that makes him stand out and the last time he had success was in the Scottish League with a financially doped team. Anything after that was failure. A CV like that should not get anyone a gig as a national coach. His very appointment just makes the Scottish national team look mediocre. Totally lacks ambition and just smacks of "job for an old pal". Definitely not deserving on merit. I even think it takes away from the credibility of Grant and McFadden. Like Zippy, Bungal and George.

McLeish is being protected by his Sevco pals in the press. Can you imagine their reaction to him and his managerial style that has alienated players. As Boyd even alluded to, if he was a Tim?

He has fucked up. He seemingly crucified Griffiths, who in turn has told him to go fuck hinself. As I would have. His results are worse than Strachan’s, yet he is getting a bye. How does that work out?

McLeish is a shit manager. He id fucking up a mediocre squad, by being or trying to be tough.

We are now faced with certain failure because his pals are trying to help him pay his EBT scamming bastard ways.

This is just another example of his trying to deflect he is a fucking bellend manager and the imminent failure we are facing is not his fault.

The SFA need to sack the petty, useless bastard now. Or, we can wave goodbye to another finals.

He won the league the weekend we returned from Seville, because Dunfermline lay down as big Chris said. I have detested the cunt from that day.

Keith Jackson must be a close pal. Because he defends him, diverts for him and in doing so, shows that he too, is an utter prick who puts personal relationships before footballing objectivity.

Members online

Latest posts

Back