Eddie Howe & Signings

Klimala isn't good enough for Celtic, he's the wrong type of player for us. He is more suited to a counter attacking team.
Ajeti has shown in a brief spell earlier in the season that given the service he will score goals for us, he's our 3rd top scorer in the league. He should at least be given a chance before discarding, play him with Forrest and Elyounoussi in the wide areas either side of him and he'll score.
Sorry Gary I don't think Ajeti could score in a brothel

Think Griff is done, Eddie gone and Ajeti was clapped out the door by the hammers.
Didn't help lenny played 5 central, cut inside, AMs and dms. Paddy I'd give a chance to. Can't see him nailing a starting spot. Can't rely on Ajeti either so it's 2 strikers in for me.
Winger for each flank. 2rbs and a lb.
A dm and an am.
2 cb and a keeper.

Ffs 11 players 🙄

Potential and confirmed exits.
Eddie, griff, bayo
Tam, christie, ely
Brown, ntcham, calmac
Boli, lax, duff, ajer, hendry, Bitton , hamed
Barks, fasan

Wages will be freed up. There will be money in the pot from sales + Des parting gift. If EH can bring in 4 steady squad players for free then that's ideal (good post Gary, I'm sure it's a chip at the table)
We are going to need cover/challanges/improvements everywhere.

Eddie Howe ‘is not close to signing for any club’😡

This is starting to have all the hallmarks of another Celtic fuck up.
Yet again we seem to be all over someone and we'll lose him for a minor point

McGinn and Toney spring to mind
Two players who wanted to play for the club but we lost them after we argued over money
Ben Davis is the same we sat back until Liverpool nipped in and got him.

We'll sit back and an EPL club will ring him and tell him to bring who he wants as part of his team
We'll end up with our DOF and no manager

This is becoming obvious now as to why Lennon got the job for a second time. He took it on lawells terms. This man wants the job on his terms, with his own team around him. I don't blame him. Lennon got the sack and the shite that was rammed on him (Kennedy and strachan) are still in a job. It's just fuckin ridiculous.

The big question i have is why do we always have to have wide player in the midfield? Why can't we play 3 up front with 1 holding midfielder who can drop between defenders like makelele did aand a box to box one like petrov was with a more attack minded Attaking midfielder who can also close the space in the middle when defending, this is how most elite teams setup these days and we would benefit from this i think with the way we want to attack.
One of the reasons I enjoy the noise is that yes we maybe just fans but there's enough opinion and expertise here that its nice when a member puts forwards an idea that shows we are more than capable of explaining a football idea. Like possible set ups and ways of being creative. HH Tbhoy.

This is becoming obvious now as to why Lennon got the job for a second time. He took it on lawells terms. This man wants the job on his terms, with his own team around him. I don't blame him. Lennon got the sack and the shite that was rammed on him (Kennedy and strachan) are still in a job. It's just fuckin ridiculous.
Good point TD

Starting to look as though HOWE is having second thoughts about the job.
If that's the case best to move on and find someone who would actually like to have it.
NO POINT IN GETTING SOMEBODY WHO WOULD JUMP AT FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE>

This is starting to have all the hallmarks of another Celtic fuck up.
Yet again we seem to be all over someone and we'll lose him for a minor point

McGinn and Toney spring to mind
Two players who wanted to play for the club but we lost them after we argued over money
Ben Davis is the same we sat back until Liverpool nipped in and got him.

We'll sit back and an EPL club will ring him and tell him to bring who he wants as part of his team
We'll end up with our DOF and no manager
I suppose Kennedy would be the same as no manager.

Just seen one of they blogs quoting a French outlet saying we aren't convinced by howe and are looking at lucien favre ex dortmund gaffer that's a name av not heard i wid be happy way him aswell wit do yous think of favre getting the job???

Just seen one of they blogs quoting a French outlet saying we aren't convinced by howe and are looking at lucien favre ex dortmund gaffer that's a name av not heard i wid be happy way him aswell wit do yous think of favre getting the job???
Fucking media anything to keep timmy from reading the real news.

Fucking media anything to keep timmy from reading the real news.

Awe I read that earlier boab fuckin unbelievable goin by that story it seems an angry hun copper took the bait n ran way it thinking he was fighting for his club🤣

From ETims twitter

Electronic Tims
@ETimsNet
·
5h
From the, swallying from his ain hoose, pish stained source.
McKay ‘formally’ starts 19/04. Intention is for him that week to announce DoF (Harkin), new mgr (Howe to ‘formally’ start on 01/06) & working on deal to announce Hughes as Head of Recruitment #reallypishstained #Celtic

Members online

Latest posts

Back