Edouard

Eddy is sheer class n is an absolute bargain at £9mill, what the young fella needs is someone beside him to hold the ball up for him. his game right now is running facing goal Being up top on his own being hacked before he receives the ball is something he will learn in time as he is still ridiculously young!
Give him the ball n let him run at defences n he will, and has, destroyed them.

We're very fortunate to have him in the Hoops

Few of my mates are saying similar about Eddie not cutting it.
His minute to goal/assist ratio is still half decent. He is missing having Christie and Rogic as central players to push up...even calmac to some extent having to play deeper with ntcham not available. I'm happy enough with him. He has had a few set backs with niggling injuries and hasn't bounced straight back into match sharpness, which can be forgiven. I still class him as a LCF so the stand alone target man doesn't work for him. More mins he plays in that role the better he will get. Just need to keep him fit.

£9 million pounds worth of pish if that's the best effort he gives fuck him off
He was poor no getting away from it but he did what good strikers do and plugged away regardless scored the winner after some quality from Forrest. I like eddy I think too much has been asked of him alone without dembele and Griffiths. Still very young and learning a tough lesson hopefully we get to see if lenny can integrate him and bayo and get back to 2 up front take some weight off the young eddys shoulders HH

Pl
Love this frank McGarvey was an outstanding talent.
Played against him at fives years ago,you would never have known he was a footballer at one time?great player in his day from what i've seen on youtube .

Pl
Played against him at fives years ago,you would never have known he was a footballer at one time?great player in his day from what i've seen on youtube .
Showing my age here but I can remember Frank McGarvey being Scottish football's most expensive player for a while just over quarter of a million we bought him back from Liverpool. Will never forget that last minute winner at hampden against Aberdeen the 100th Scottish cup final if memory serves me right ( it doesn't always ??)

Showing my age here but I can remember Frank McGarvey being Scottish football's most expensive player for a while just over quarter of a million we bought him back from Liverpool. Will never forget that last minute winner at hampden against Aberdeen the 100th Scottish cup final if memory serves me right ( it doesn't always ??)
To be fair mate he was about 50 when i played against him ? think he was Scottish player of the year aswell. He was one of ma dads favourite players back then .

Members online

Latest posts

Back