Edouard

if ever there was a case of not keeping a player who wants away its today French Eddie has been pish his overall performance and attitude stinks should have sold him last year when his stock was high he is having a negative effect on his team mates
Any player not intertested get them to fuck, sell them or let them go if out of contract, Griffiths is a letdown all season, Also when we lost Julien. MJ and Forrset player's should have stepped up to the plate, albeit Welsh has in Juliens abscence, there has been no claim for the wide positions and no-one interested in forcing Eddie out, shambles of a season and made to look bang average, by a bang average team from the other side.
Not a goal in that game from creative play and we fall for the same shite, previous Celtic teams would have been out of site and passed this mob off the park, close Mcgregor down in goal and it's panic at the back for them, yet we cannot do that.

I feel as if Edouard has been more interested in playing for the French u21s and getting to the euros and Olympics with them this season since he contracted covid playing for them he has hardly kicked a ball for us and all the whole his price is dropping

Edouard's problem is that he thinks he is bigger than the Club. And really the problem stems from the club allowing him to think along these lines. The boy has serious tallent, bit because he is french everyone gives him the benifit of the doubt. If he was Scottish everyone would be saying, ' he is throwing it all away like Tony Watt etc'.

The other issue is that club are looking for a transfer fee for him, and so constantly playing him. If this was Sir Alex at Celtic Edouard would have ben dropped for around 10 games around Christmas or after he came back from covid.

It's such a shame..... but I've seen the writting on the wall for a long time with him. Polish Paddy will go much further than Eduoard in his career because he has the hunger. If you don't have hunger and heart in football you don't make it.

The bloke is a charlatan.

Get rid of him as soon as possible. His shameless, uncommitted, sulking, attitude stinks. His buddy in Marseille is quickly finding out, that it is not always rosy elsewhere. Let him take his chances on it as well. I think he will be found out.

Get rid of him as soon as possible. His shameless, uncommitted, sulking, attitude stinks. His buddy in Marseille is quickly finding out, that it is not always rosy elsewhere. Let him take his chances on it as well. I think he will be found out.
Yes, Ntcham is finding how just how well his own legend is doing in the better league that he craved... very badly! He won't make it in any league unless he finds some heart from somewhere.

Hindsight is a fine thing and if we had been as poor as we have without Eddie then we would have been up in arms for letting him go.
Saying that with poor management and seeing early doors he wasn't mentally right and lost the desire then why did we bother to keep hold when it has now lost us millions.
Can accept players having a bad game, even a loss of form, but detest one's who can't be bothered and sorry that Eddie has become one of many now

Hindsight is a fine thing and if we had been as poor as we have without Eddie then we would have been up in arms for letting him go.
Saying that with poor management and seeing early doors he wasn't mentally right and lost the desire then why did we bother to keep hold when it has now lost us millions.
Can accept players having a bad game, even a loss of form, but detest one's who can't be bothered and sorry that Eddie has become one of many now
I seen a clip somewhere of Jamie rednapp where he was asked who was the biggest moaner he played against and he replied all french players are criers

I feel as if Edouard has been more interested in playing for the French u21s and getting to the euros and Olympics with them this season since he contracted covid playing for them he has hardly kicked a ball for us and all the whole his price is dropping
110% dmac I thought it was only me..he went to France scored a goal came back unfit for Hamilton wet Wednesday night..went to U21s scored a penalty came back reported unfit for the wet wednesday night game at St Mirren.

HH

I look at Edouard and Mbappe the French coach who had them early in their careers said he thought Edouard was the more skilful and would possibly go further, look at them now Edouard is playing U21 for France Mbappe full national also ripping it up with PSG the big difference between the 2 is in their attitude. Mbappe has hunger and desire oozing from him Edouard oozes self importance and of late very little desire to go that extra yard, Edouard will not reach the level of Mbappe unless he puts in the required effort regardless of which club he goes to

I look at Edouard and Mbappe the French coach who had them early in their careers said he thought Edouard was the more skilful and would possibly go further, look at them now Edouard is playing U21 for France Mbappe full national also ripping it up with PSG the big difference between the 2 is in their attitude. Mbappe has hunger and desire oozing from him Edouard oozes self importance and of late very little desire to go that extra yard, Edouard will not reach the level of Mbappe unless he puts in the required effort regardless of which club he goes to
Mad eh?Watched the we fella charge through Bayerns defence like they wurny there last week ..outstanding talent

Back