Eeeeh weeeehhhllll its m'eye respsonsibility

Was pissin maself that Defoe did the post match reaction interview for 2012 tv and not the captains tavern. When he said you can imagine what the atmosphere is like in the dressing room. Slippy could definately only imagine the atmosphere because he wasn't in there he was outside taking responsibility whilst saying how angry he was at his players ? the words terms and contradiction of comes to mind. Defoe must be thinking easiest 35k ever do nothing for 70 minutes then do nothing for 20 minutes then do a telly interview kerching roll on next week $$$$x35,000 ??

Was pissin maself that Defoe did the post match reaction interview for 2012 tv and not the captains tavern. When he said you can imagine what the atmosphere is like in the dressing room. Slippy could definately only imagine the atmosphere because he wasn't in there he was outside taking responsibility whilst saying how angry he was at his players ? the words terms and contradiction of comes to mind. Defoe must be thinking easiest 35k ever do nothing for 70 minutes then do nothing for 20 minutes then do a telly interview kerching roll on next week $$$$x35,000 ??
Saw that SG have not been in the dressing room too angry, Defoe statement, two tossers been paid mega bucks for been shite.

Yeeeh weeeehhhl eeill take responsibility for that if thats what peeepull want to think and eeehmmm eeill be telling the players eeill be buying other peeepull because eeehmmm weeeilll theeey are just not good enough eehhmm yeeeaah
Apologies for stating the obvious, but that's what you get for giving an U-12s coach the top job. Never mind Dave you're giving the rest of us a laugh. Now would be the time for "we'll be back next year ... Going for 55 .... Greatest team in the world .... etc" 'Cause for gonna need season book money sooner rather than later. Jabba it's now time to start vomiting platitudes for the gullibillys cause you know they'll lap it up.

???????????
I'm curious which class is he talking about? School ? If so hes wrong again as 3 wins in Glasgow v 2012 and a point at previously 100% wins record Celtic's parkhead shows me and all that McInnes is definately a better manager than slippy not hard tbf as slippy isn't a manager anywhere outside Scotland as he's not got the badges McInnes is and to think peepul thought he was mad to ko the peepuls job offer? also clever is Delmac or not stupid at least

???????????
I'm curious which class is he talking about? School ? If so hes wrong again as 3 wins in Glasgow v 2012 and a point at previously 100% wins record Celtic's parkhead shows me and all that McInnes is definately a better manager than slippy not hard tbf as slippy isn't a manager anywhere outside Scotland as he's not got the badges McInnes is and to think peepul thought he was mad to ko the peepuls job offer? also clever is Delmac or not stupid at least

Remedial class. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back