Eintracht Frankfurt ‘to make big-money offer for Morelos’

26+6=1

Is the title in of an article from The herald which is based on an article in the Daily rectum which claims Eintracht sent scouts to watch El Duffalo play against the Gibraltar pub league team. Given the source of the information there can be little doubt of its authenticity. But there's more; Sevco could be braced for a bidding war! According to my sources Bayern Munich sent scouts to watch an in-house game at Muddy Field. When questioned on their impressions of El Duffalo the chief scout said "sorry, never noticed to be honest; was too busy pishing myself at the state of the knock-off training tops they were using for goalposts".

If any clubs had even considered making a big money bid for that half-wit, then the latest news concerning Mike Ashley will soon put that idea to bed. Who is going to make a big-money bid to a club already on the bones of it's arse and who may not soon see the light of day?

Is the title in of an article from The herald which is based on an article in the Daily rectum which claims Eintracht sent scouts to watch El Duffalo play against the Gibraltar pub league team. Given the source of the information there can be little doubt of its authenticity. But there's more; Sevco could be braced for a bidding war! According to my sources Bayern Munich sent scouts to watch an in-house game at Muddy Field. When questioned on their impressions of El Duffalo the chief scout said "sorry, never noticed to be honest; was too busy pishing myself at the state of the knock-off training tops they were using for goalposts".

PMM the last gizzilions offer brought wealth off the radar, £1.00

If any clubs had even considered making a big money bid for that half-wit, then the latest news concerning Mike Ashley will soon put that idea to bed. Who is going to make a big-money bid to a club already on the bones of it's arse and who may not soon see the light of day?

In fairness, Ashley isn't a heartless man. He might give someone like Andy Halliday a job in a Sports Direct store. If he passes the interview, which will be a push.

Think he’s a cracking player.........???? sorry I really need tae stay aff the fuckin drugs

He is a filthy little goal machine. I'll give him that. Tactically they set up for him to be a focal point. Missed a stack and against better players, he is fuck all.
The better versed people that know football huns included know this. Stevie has verified that there have been no bids... As in ever. The pr guys would of told him to say otherwise but I'd gamble that he isn't willing to pander to the false claims before his tenure.
If something comes in between 5 and 7 he will go. It's taken gstain to turn them against him.
The little rat fuck can go. Nobody will miss him but me :) he is a man down sooner or later.
Its typical hun brainwashing. The suggestion has been gentle but 70% + are now wanting him gone.
Can't say I'm perfect. I've wanted Ntcham out for a long time. I was one of the rare troops that never rated him

I'll add the only reason Im saying that is when he broke forward he was keen on having a pop at goal. I watched that selfish shooting, that was abysmal. Really poor tech. I made my mind up the prik I am but I never rated him because of that. Scored a few but by christ he was hitting shots that a cb would of been let off with

He is a filthy little goal machine. I'll give him that. Tactically they set up for him to be a focal point. Missed a stack and against better players, he is fuck all.
The better versed people that know football huns included know this. Stevie has verified that there have been no bids... As in ever. The pr guys would of told him to say otherwise but I'd gamble that he isn't willing to pander to the false claims before his tenure.
If something comes in between 5 and 7 he will go. It's taken gstain to turn them against him.
The little rat fuck can go. Nobody will miss him but me :) he is a man down sooner or later.
Its typical hun brainwashing. The suggestion has been gentle but 70% + are now wanting him gone.
Can't say I'm perfect. I've wanted Ntcham out for a long time. I was one of the rare troops that never rated him
Whit did you think a Henrik after he cost us points oan his debut ......me a thought he wiz a wee long haired prick and I quote “ get him tae fuck a shitey Bob Marley” probably shows whit I know about fitba ????

I'm 31 so there are players that exist in a hero bracket for me that probably weren't great :). I mind thinking anonni was the best defender ever after a good game he played.... I mind saying something as cringey as this to my dad when I was a pup " da its as if he has build a solid brick wall round the whole box" my memory was that my da said "aye son he had a good game"
Not wanting to take the edge off of my enthusiasm.
And rightly so

I'm 31 so there are players that exist in a hero bracket for me that probably weren't great :). I mind thinking anonni was the best defender ever after a good game he played.... I mind saying something as cringey as this to my dad when I was a pup " da its as if he has build a solid brick wall round the whole box" my memory was that my da said "aye son he had a good game"
Not wanting to take the edge off of my enthusiasm.
And rightly so
Had the tshirt
Aw Naw no anonni a naw noo

Back