Eintracht Frankfurt ‘to make big-money offer for Morelos’

I hope to hell he doesn't learn... come on squinty, go for it!... take Big Mike on again! You know you can beat him! Go glibby... just one more court case! If you lose again, appeal again!
Every appeal Costs money and if you lose it's covered by the Other side,how long before the Other Directors say 'NAW' cos it ain't coming out of bent yaks money that's for sure.

Fortunes? You mean close bros. Right? Distressed Company's last resort? Uber Wonga loan merchants the only One to go to when no-one will touch you WITH a shitty stick? they fortunes.?
that's the wanz Galway!!!!! ma phuqin sides!!!!
even Fox's pawnshop in robertson st. widnae touch them,ye need tae hiv somethin ae value tae pawn!

We'll know if they've organised more 'financing' when they introduce the new commentary team for Sevco TV

Wonga_action2a.jpg

Last edited:
I have more chance of getting a call from Emily Blunt this afternoon, asking me to join her in Paris for a wild affair than they cunts have of getting £20m for that wee rat faced prick. The daily Sevco are pushing that fee every chance they get.

Oh hod oan, there’s ma phone ringing.

Shit, someone wanting to talk to me about my recent car accident that wasn’t my fault.... Cunts, I was aw excited there.

Back