EL Alfredo...moonbeams again or worth his weight in mud?

Not sure what your post was trying to say TGS, with respect, but .....the league is starting to look so beautiful from up here......and on Saturday is going to look even better.......we need to give Gerrard a highstie up and let him see the world from where the mighty Celtic see it.... and will from now on.

We shall not be moved.

Lovin' it, Lovin' it, Lovin' it.

Just trying to say is the crackpot being bigged up for silly money or as we can all see he's pish! HH

He's been pish all season shawl. If the SFA had a spine they would have banned him for so long Sevco would have 8 points less than they do now. ...and league over.
His attempt at the hand of God, was as laughable as it was ignorant. The fat stupid fuck, didn't really think he was going to get away with that.......Did he?
Almost feel sorry for insulting buffaloes......the over persecuted creatures that they are.
HH bud.

Just trying to say is the crackpot being bigged up for silly money or as we can all see he's pish! HH

The problem for Sevco TGS is that all the shite from Gerrard and the arselickers in the press won't matter to any team that puts in a bid for the buffalump, somehow I can't see by looking at his record of scoring goals against scottish teams (not all) will convince them to part with the millions that the sevconuts are talking about.

He's been pish all season shawl. If the SFA had a spine they would have banned him for so long Sevco would have 8 points less than they do now. ...and league over.
His attempt at the hand of God, was as laughable as it was ignorant. The fat stupid fuck, didn't really think he was going to get away with that.......Did he?
Almost feel sorry for insulting buffaloes......the over persecuted creatures that they are.
HH bud.

Course he did pal ?

The problem for Sevco TGS is that all the shite from Gerrard and the arselickers in the press won't matter to any team that puts in a bid for the buffalump, somehow I can't see by looking at his record of scoring goals against scottish teams (not all) will convince them to part with the millions that the sevconuts are talking about.

I think 5million would be excessive for him.

Would be interesting to know how much they would be prepared to pay for him if he was playing for Aberdeen with his goal record.

Alfredo - Highly temperamental, emotionally a child, needs excessive attention, can score goals but doesnt have a good finishing record as yet under pressure, a bit like Dicanio, emotionally, but with none of the talent or the intelligence.

If Alfredo was playing for championship club in England, and tbh, I dont think many of them would be giving him regular gametime, but if he was playing regularly and playing similar to he plays for the deady bears, how much would they be willing to shell out to have his amazing talent at the Crypt.

I supect they wouldnt pay 2 or 3 Million. So i cant undertsand why they value him at 15 Million at a club that stuggles to pay the wages each month.

Only a really stupid club or a corrupt club would risk 15 million on an emotionally retarded liability.

Last edited:
Been like that since mount Everest was a mole hill. No shock there mate. What do you thinks gonna change? ??

Been perusing your post on 'whats gonna change'?

...Caught the Scottish sport on BBC last night when I got in after the game and apart from the hilarity over at the big hoose, it would look increasingly likely that VAR is definitely coming in the very near future.

VAR could only help Celtic get the litany of decisions they should get and don't, while reducing the cheating decisions Sevco get, they shouldn't.
The SFA know this and will fight it like hell............UNTIL THE TEN IS STOPPED.

They'll maintain they can't afford it, or there's not the need ....yet!
Anything but scrutiny on the Sevco decisions, while they are still trying to break our supremity.

Been perusing your post on 'whats gonna change'?

...Caught the Scottish sport on BBC last night when I got in after the game and apart from the hilarity over at the big hoose, it would look increasingly likely that VAR is definitely coming in the very near future.

VAR could only help Celtic get the litany of decisions they should get and don't, while reducing the cheating decisions Sevco get, they shouldn't.
The SFA know this and will fight it like hell............UNTIL THE TEN IS STOPPED.

They'll maintain they can't afford it, or there's not the need ....yet!
Anything but scrutiny on the Sevco decisions, while they are still trying to break our supremity.

MorningTGJC, did bt sport not offer VAR to the Scottish premier for free till the end of the season, or was that the rumour factory in full bullshit mode?
I mentioned on a thread a few weeks back that I was looking forward to a couple of masons being in charge of the VAR decisions during a Celtic game and trying to get away with murder by playing reality gymnastics in front of a live tv audience.

Back