Election

Read today, that he's up on sexual assault charges, against a Labour MP and has decided to not run in the next election
Apparently he wants to fight for his 'good name', although there are witnesses to the act
Red Card Tory, no loss
The people in his constituency must be 'gutted'
Not so much
HH
was that not the other toss sorry mean ross

''SNP and Police showed their hand with their dealings of the Green Brigade''

Sorry Goldfinch but while I'll concede the OBFA was a poorly constructed piece of legislation by the SNP it was drafted at a time when WE Celtic fans were demanding action from the Scottish government to deal with the lunatic bigots who were making death threats and sending bombs and bullets through the post to Lenny, Niall McGinn, Celtic lawyer Paul McBride and Labour MSP Trish Godman.

Granted they made a balls up of the legislation but at least they made an attempt to tackle the sectarian problem whereas every other party either pretended it didn't exist for over 100 years or actively stirred the pot when it suited their interests (I mean ffs we have 2 Orange Order members sitting as Labour and Tory councillors as we speak).

As for the Police, well how they enforced the OBFA was entirely their responsibility, the SNP didn't draw up the legislation and send them out to specifically target the Green Brigade. It was the Police who made that call all on their own and like the SMSM and so many other institutions in Scotland their hierarchies are known to be bursting at the seams with people of a Unionist persuasion. People who are traditionally ideologically opposed to not just us as a support but to the SNP as a party. The Police not only abused their power by using the OBFA to disproportionately target the Green Brigade, whilst ignoring the actions of others, but they undermined the very reasons why the SNP drew up the legislation in the first place.

Why would the SNP set out to undermine their own legislation? Is it not more likely people of a certain outlook from within the police took it upon themselves to use the OBFA to single out a Green Brigade they were already hostile to whilst not being ignorant to the fact that it had the added benefit of placing people who they were politically opposed to directly in the firing line knowing it would be them (with a little help from the Unionist SMSM) who would get the blame?

What I do agree with however is that Corbyn has been hounded by what is a predominately right wing UK press. His willingness to talk with Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness etc. (something the UK establishment eventually had to do themselves) and others involved in other conflicts has been used to paint him as some sort of collaborator or traitor to the UK and it's just frothing batshit nonsense. That doesn't take away from the fact however that he has been impotent when it's come to Tory austerity and the devastating welfare cuts that's got so many people on the brink of survival, both he and his party have shamefully abstained when they could've stopped some of the most brutal Tory cuts in their tracks. Also he's been absolutely useless on the Brexit issue as he himself is a Brexiteer and is at odds with large swathes of his own party. Even if his party is divided on Brexit it's up to him and his Shadow cabinet to come up with a strategy that carries a majority of support one way or another and at least gives them a semi coherent message to take to the electorate. Instead he has dithered and equivocated at a time when the country needs a capable coherent opposition the most.

As an ex-Labour voter I still find it not just sad but infuriating to see the mess they're in as a party. I don't even know what they are or what they stand for anymore, to me at least they are now 2 parties in one who instead of just splitting for the benefits of themselves and the UK they instead slowly tear themselves apart allowing the Tory's free reign to inflict damaging policies on the most vulnerable in society. It's a shameful dereliction of duty.

HH (y)
Well said Andy. 👏👏👏👍

Andy 88 no problem with any points you make. (y)

Truth is mate I'd love to see a Labour win south of the border whilst having a SNP landslide up here.

At least that way we could get rid of these far-right austerity obsessed crackpot Tories who are just itching for a No Deal Brexit whilst still having a strong distinctive voice speaking up for Scotland's interests, people who can also hold a UK Labour government's feet to the fire when it has too.

However I just despair at the uselessness of the UK Labour party these days and I'm utterly disgusted at how their Scottish wing behaves. Whilst I'm a supporter of Independence I'm no SNP zealot but when it comes to Labour I just can't bring myself to vote for a party who are Unionist at any cost (even if that cost means working hand in glove with the Tories) and can't get their act together when we're faced with the biggest threat to our prosperity and freedoms in decades.

I get why some Celtic fans are wary of the SNP after the OBFA but we need to recognise that political games were being played with that particular piece of legislation. Aye the SNP may have ballsed up with how they drafted it but that doesn't absolve those who twisted it for their own ends.

HH mate (y)

Wonder how many countries in the EU have a significant number of their populations, dependent on foodbanks!
Would be interesting how many free nights out and free gifts (like expensive wines) the pro food bank people get while denying basics for poor (but in most cases actually working) families.

When I was a University with the posh kids at Glasgow, all bar none were Tory diehards in my subject.

One wee young guy was on the University Students Union board, and board member of the Glasgow University Conservative party club.

He got free meals nearly every big night out, some of them lavish banquet type celebrations. And was showered with free shit from big companies to be representative.

Well word got round the class that the old guy isn't into tory policy.

So he came to me and asked me why I was so stupid. Not in those words, but that kind of gist. I really didn't know the dude till that moment. I said Im open to persuasion. So he talked his talk, and told me about the reality that Tory party really helps the lazy bastards get on their own two feet.

I asked him about what makes his dad worth top tax rate wage.

He said he worked damn hard and deserves it.

I said does that mean the bin man with 4 kids is a lazy bastard working 50 hours a week and still needing financial help?

He said dude made wrong choices in life.

I said to him thats bit rich. your dad is well off not through harder work than bin man, but through the networks he had in life. He may not even be as hard working as the bin man. he can't afford to send his kids to your fancy school. He cant afford to buy them whatever their kids need to get on in life, the kind of things you take for granted and tell yourself that your a hard worker and deserve what you have.

I then said I think every person in uk should get free meals and free basic clothes as right.

He then scoffed at the economic madness of giving free things to people.

I then asked him why he deserves free Michelin type meals, free bottles wine and network of fellow minded criminal types masquerading as politicians at the tory club.

Think something dawned on him for a few seconds.

Then told me he works damn hard at university and deserves the help he gets.

But bin men dont?

Wonder how many countries in the EU have a significant number of their populations, dependent on foodbanks!

It's shameful that any of Scotland's people are reliant on foodbanks given that we are a highly developed nation MD but for them to be reliant on them when Scotland has such an abundance of resources and revenue streams at it's disposal is just criminal. But hey that's what happens when you allow another nation to control your affairs!

1572822258051.png

Would be interesting how many free nights out and free gifts (like expensive wines) the pro food bank people get while denying basics for poor (but in most cases actually working) families.

When I was a University with the posh kids at Glasgow, all bar none were Tory diehards in my subject.

One wee young guy was on the University Students Union board, and board member of the Glasgow University Conservative party club.

He got free meals nearly every big night out, some of them lavish banquet type celebrations. And was showered with free shit from big companies to be representative.

Well word got round the class that the old guy isn't into tory policy.

So he came to me and asked me why I was so stupid. Not in those words, but that kind of gist. I really didn't know the dude till that moment. I said Im open to persuasion. So he talked his talk, and told me about the reality that Tory party really helps the lazy bastards get on their own two feet.

I asked him about what makes his dad worth top tax rate wage.

He said he worked damn hard and deserves it.

I said does that mean the bin man with 4 kids is a lazy bastard working 50 hours a week and still needing financial help?

He said dude made wrong choices in life.

I said to him thats bit rich. your dad is well off not through harder work than bin man, but through the networks he had in life. He may not even be as hard working as the bin man. he can't afford to send his kids to your fancy school. He cant afford to buy them whatever their kids need to get on in life, the kind of things you take for granted and tell yourself that your a hard worker and deserve what you have.

I then said I think every person in uk should get free meals and free basic clothes as right.

He then scoffed at the economic madness of giving free things to people.

I then asked him why he deserves free Michelin type meals, free bottles wine and network of fellow minded criminal types masquerading as politicians at the tory club.

Think something dawned on him for a few seconds.

Then told me he works damn hard at university and deserves the help he gets.

But bin men dont?
Hail Hail TET!
phuqwit tory on radio 5 live, the benefits squeeze was because money was tight,austerity was essential, now, obviously phuq all tae do wi'the forthcoming general election,stop laughin yooz! benefits will rise next april,austerity was essential, eh, quantatative easin........

It's shameful that any of Scotland's people are reliant on foodbanks given that we are a highly developed nation MD but for them to be reliant on them when Scotland has such an abundance of resources and revenue streams at it's disposal is just criminal. But hey that's what happens when you allow another nation to control your affairs!

View attachment 4947
These Tory MPs actually boast that foodbanks are a good thing for society. Remember last winter when everyone of them spontaneously posed for media photos in the samecweek while regurgitating almost identical speeches? And the media lapped it up and unquestioningly blamed the SNP for it. The whole situation is disgusting and shameful in the 21st Century.

Screenshot_20191103-231530_Samsung Internet.jpg

And don't forget Mr Red Card Red Card Red Card either!

Screenshot_20191103-231639_Samsung Internet.jpg

This might be called a General Election but in reality it's a second Brexshit vote.

I'll refer you to my first post on this thread Shammy

I would sound a note of caution to those who think this election is basically all about Brexit, that may be true for England, Wales and NI but in Scotland it's still all about killing Independence for the Unionist parties, whatever the cost! Why else would we be seeing things like this......

HH pal (y)

;)

These Tory MPs actually boast that foodbanks are a good thing for society. Remember last winter when everyone of them spontaneously posed for media photos in the samecweek while regurgitating almost identical speeches? And the media lapped it up and unquestioningly blamed the SNP for it. The whole situation is disgusting and shameful in the 21st Century.

View attachment 4948

And don't forget Mr Red Card Red Card Red Card either!

View attachment 4949

Aye BB let they fuckers spend a year in the life of the people who rely on foodbanks to survive and see how many of them still think they're a good thing 🤬

Callous sociopathic cnts that they are!

HH BB(y)

Tories- In it for themselves & their mates & fuck the rest of us.

Labour- New Labour, Old Labour. Aye, Unelectable Labour.

LibDems- The Whores of politics, jump in tae bed with anyone who'll give them a sniff of power & importance

the Greens- No not our beloved Celtic or what you out out on a plate. No the perfect option to any of the above & also pro Indy, so the perfect tactical vote option.

SNP - Simple if you want someone to make Scotland's voice heard in Westminster, if truth behold in an Indy Scotland I wouldn't be a member of the party, I would join the Greens.

Tories- In it for themselves & their mates & fuck the rest of us.

Labour- New Labour, Old Labour. Aye, Unelectable Labour.

LibDems- The Whores of politics, jump in tae bed with anyone who'll give them a sniff of power & importance

the Greens- No not our beloved Celtic or what you out out on a plate. No the perfect option to any of the above & also pro Indy, so the perfect tactical vote option.

SNP - Simple if you want someone to make Scotland's voice heard in Westminster, if truth behold in an Indy Scotland I wouldn't be a member of the party, I would join the Greens.

Hard to argue with TT but a word of caution when discussing the Greens as an alternative Indy vote. Their decision to stand candidates in SNP marginals risks splitting the vote and allowing Unionist parties to take the seats......

Back