Elyounoussi

Sorry Lmcbhoy but I think you're way off the mark on this one. Elyounoussi is a cracking player who reads the game brilliantly and his link up play with Boli down the left and with Eddy up top especially has been 1st class.

He's a quick and tidy passer, he has the pace to go by players and the quick feet to take them on which causes havoc in opposition defences and he exploits the space between the opposition's midfield and defence brilliantly. Throw into the mix he chips in with his fair share of goals and you've got a top player there.

Don't get me wrong I like both Sincy and Mikey Johnston but Elyounoussi offers far more than either at the moment. I think we've really clicked in attack since his introduction and if he keeps up that level of performance then we should go all out to get him on a permanent deal.
As I say happy with what he is doing and not demeaning his skills but buying him, sorry not for me. Based on all written he is out with our budget, unless he can double shift as chief exec.
As I said a bulked up ( more mature) MJ is good for me.
I guess my timing of this post wasn't the greatest given his rightly mom performance at the weekend but hey ho, just my humble opinion.
HH

As I say happy with what he is doing and not demeaning his skills but buying him, sorry not for me. Based on all written he is out with our budget, unless he can double shift as chief exec.
As I said a bulked up ( more mature) MJ is good for me.
I guess my timing of this post wasn't the greatest given his rightly mom performance at the weekend but hey ho, just my humble opinion.
HH

Aye yer timing didn't really do yer comment any favours there mate ๐Ÿ˜›(y)

No fair enough that's yer opinion Lmcbhoy and yer quite entitled to it. Probably is outwith our budget wage wise and I'd imagine Southampton would want at least half their money back but if a deal could be done, which is a big IF, then I'd be happy to see him in the hoops on a permanent basis.

HH mate (y)

Said on a few places that Elyounoussi would be a great addition this year. Not only has he got that bit of quality, but he doesnโ€™t look shy to put a shift in. As for Sinclair, I just think he doesnโ€™t have the energy any more, for whatever reason, and that started about 6 months after he signed. I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s physical or mental. A great professional, but I think his time at the club is up and the decision to extend his deal to sell on backfired. Heโ€™s probably sitting behind Elyounoussi, Johnston AND Morgan going by how this season has went. I actually think since he had his last kid he looks shattered

Members online

Back