Elyounoussi

Looking at the CL games on tonight and gutted cos there's a few in there that i think we're capable of beating.
Oh well😔
If we'd only got our arses in gear a bit earlier. Lawwell was complacent after Rodgers left. Might be a blessing in disguise though. Lenny had that wee Uefa run after taking over first time, including a draw against Udinese away (same again tomorrow ta). Less than a year later we beat Barca (the best Barca) at Parkhead.

As for tomorrow in Rome i think we've got the team that's capable of getting a result over there. We've got to press from 1st min to the last though.
Ibrox and Rennes gameplans will be out again. We have a good defence and we have pace and guile up front too. Soak it up and break on them. They can't play cagey they have to win. Bound to be some space on the break.

As for tomorrow in Rome i think we've got the team that's capable of getting a result over there. We've got to press from 1st min to the last though.
It's a bit of a free hit tomorrow, Stevie. I reckon there's 4 points to be taken from Rennes and Cludgie, so why not go full throttle tomorrow and make a night of it.

They're a decent enough team, but I'm not sure if they can be arsed with the Europa League.

Boli, Mickeyand Tom Rogic not travelled.😳
If Rogic is not fit to play for Celtic then surely he cant be allowed to travel with Australia on the International break..
He is only getting some minutes back in his legs after another long period on the treatment table.
The last injury he got with Australia lasted 5 months,did Australia pay his wages when he did not play for 5 months,no they fickin did not..
Arsenal are 100% right in keeping KT at the Emirates instead of swanning of with a no hope Scotland squad,,the old saying ...charity begins at home ...springs to mind.. we need every player at Celtic fit and ready to push for 9 IAR..
HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back