Embarrassing Moments

I was working in a house a few years back with my mate. The customer gave us access then left. We were supposed to lock up when done. We had been out the night before and must have had a bad pint or something. I really really needed to use the customers toilet. Let's just say it didnt smell very good in there. Never mind. Crack a window. Carry on working. There would be no smell by the time customer got home....only she forgot something and came back!!! And the window wouldnt open. I heard her walk up stairs and I panicked. I grabbed what i thought was deodorant from the side of the sink and started spraying......shaving gel. The more I tried rubbing it away the more it foamed up!!! She walked up and saw me and her carpet covered in foam. Let's just say she wasnt best pleased. Oops

So am on a bus coming back from work years ago and i notice this woman/guy (couldnae tell) staring at me to the point i felt awkward as fuck .This went on for a good half hour 😆when this he or she stood up to get off the bus i felt a small bit of crunched up paper hit me but didnt think anythin of it.So he/she gets off the bus and shes still eyeballing me through the windae😆so for some reason i lean down and pic this paper up and he/she had wrote 'pic of your c#ck pls'with their mobile number under it ☺️obviously threw it away though😇

Didn't happen to me, but whilst staying with a family in France, one of my team-mates (who went on to have a decent career with Forfar, Dunfermline and also in Australia) thought that a bidet was a shitey for bairns and laid a cable so thick you'd need a hacksaw to cut through it.

He came through the room and asked me how to flush it and that was when we heard the screams of the anguished French woman we were staying with.

That jobbie had a short, but happy life and received a humane burial in their back garden.

So am on a bus coming back from work years ago and i notice this woman/guy (couldnae tell) staring at me to the point i felt awkward as fuck .This went on for a good half hour 😆when this he or she stood up to get off the bus i felt a small bit of crunched up paper hit me but didnt think anythin of it.So he/she gets off the bus and shes still eyeballing me through the windae😆so for some reason i lean down and pic this paper up and he/she had wrote 'pic of your c#ck pls'with their mobile number under it ☺obviously threw it away though😇
Whats a c#ck is that texting code or something?

Didn't happen to me, but whilst staying with a family in France, one of my team-mates (who went on to have a decent career with Forfar, Dunfermline and also in Australia) thought that a bidet was a shitey for bairns and laid a cable so thick you'd need a hacksaw to cut through it.

He came through the room and asked me how to flush it and that was when we heard the screams of the anguished French woman we were staying with.

That jobbie had a short, but happy life and received a humane burial in their back garden.
Was the pooper a prolific goal scorer who is a manager for another Angus team? 💩

Latest posts

Back