Embarrassing Moments

Many moons ago when I was a young apprentice we stopped off at a wee burger van in the Southside of Glesga to grab a bit of lunch. As I made my way back to the van, tea in one hand roll 'n' square in the other, my waiting gaffer thought it would be hilarious to start driving away every time I tried to open the door (aye he was a right funny c*nt :rolleyes:) distracted and laughing maniacally at my desperate attempts to reach for the door he once again proceeded to drive off only this time he came to a sudden and abrupt stop as he ploughed straight into the back of a parked car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Never seen anybody go from hilarious laughter to borderline tears so quick in my life......served him right for being a πŸ”” end!

Many moons ago when I was a young apprentice we stopped off at a wee burger van in the Southside of Glesga to grab a bit of lunch. As I made my way back to the van, tea in one hand roll 'n' square in the other, my waiting gaffer thought it would be hilarious to start driving away every time I tried to open the door (aye he was a right funny c*nt :rolleyes:) distracted and laughing maniacally at my desperate attempts to reach for the door he once again proceeded to drive off only this time he came to a sudden and abrupt stop as he ploughed straight into the back of a parked car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Never seen anybody go from hilarious laughter to borderline tears so quick in my life......served him right for being a πŸ”” end!
Hope you slaughtered him Andy 🀣

Definitely not me. Back when your were young and daft. In the 80's ..ano, thing was go up the toun (Edinburgh) so you went to the west end and made your way along to the east end vie rose street.pub every step of the way, so chino was the fashion, long story short one of the guys got a dodgy half, so going along he asked a bouncer"any chance of using the toilet"
Bouncer " No sorry mate"
As the mate walked away the bouncer came outwith " think your a bit late mate"
19yrs old nearly collapsed with laughter!
Poor mucker swift taxi home! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Definitely not me. Back when your were young and daft. In the 80's ..ano, thing was go up the toun (Edinburgh) so you went to the west end and made your way along to the east end vie rose street.pub every step of the way, so chino was the fashion, long story short one of the guys got a dodgy half, so going along he asked a bouncer"any chance of using the toilet"
Bouncer " No sorry mate"
As the mate walked away the bouncer came outwith " think your a bit late mate"
19yrs old nearly collapsed with laughter!
Poor mucker swift taxi home! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Honest micheal never laughed so much in ma life, "stripe "was never the same! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

Hope you slaughtered him Andy 🀣

Was absolutely buckled KA and the more I laughed the more embarrassed and angrier he got πŸ˜‚ And it wasn't just me, there were a few other people at the burger van at the time who had a right good laugh at him. Nobody had any idea who the owner was so he angrily scribbled down his contact details, left them on the owner's windscreen and barked at me to get in the van πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obviously I told the rest of the boys at work what had happened, they found the whole thing hilarious and he basically hated me after that. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back