emigrate to NZ

Fisiani

This website is a useful starter point for young and qualified Scots who want to consider having a better life. Ask yourself this question "Do you expect to have a better life in 5 years time?"
Celtic TV shows every Celtic game live.
Digital technology links around the world.
There are pluses and minuses but after 35 years here I can recommend it.

NZ is bigger than The UK. NZ is NOT under water.
Aye right, we get news over here mate

My next question……are you bullshitting us, that you’re a doc living in New Zealand? 🤷‍♂️

Aye right, we get news over here mate

My next question……are you bullshitting us, that you’re a doc living in New Zealand? 🤷‍♂️
If Glasgow is flooding does that mean London is also flooding. Get a map and realise how big NZ is. There was no flooding in Wellington or in the South Island. Learn some geography

Better tell Ange that, you should recognize Australia that's the country on top of the list of teams qualifying for the world cup when you can't find Scotland lol
Sorry I couldn't resists that as you set yourself up.
Ps.
I only repeated what my (ozy) kids say to me Lubo.
I told my kids when I die I want the Scottish football team to lower me into the grave.
So that will be the last time they let me down :(

So many young Scots have skills and talents and a strong work ethic. They must decide whether to do the same old and stay put or to go and live somewhere else. That is a huge risk but risk can also mean reward. Do the research. Make your own mind up. 50 years ago I was told that religious bigotry in Scotland was on the way out. Is it? If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose to live and work. What do you want from your time on the planet? Ask yourself -is Scotland the best place on the planet to live. If so then stay and be happy. If not then explore the options available in the other 99% of the world.

Back