Engerland, Engerland......Engerland

Michael D

Ah know it's rugby but doesn't it make you want to puke when you hear all the stuff already emulating from the BBC (aka EBC) about the already crowned world champs, 15hrs before it starts?

Top story on their 6.oo main news with me wanting a bit of real news!

Jealously frae us Jocks? Mibee, but fcuk me, do they no lay it on big style to the other forced-tae-watch 3 quarters of the soon- to- be-disbanded, UK.

In the meantime, 'mon the hoops. And now they've dumped their 'manager' then perhaps a wee resurgence frae the east coast huns on Sunday againgst the manky mob....?

Ah know it's rugby but doesn't it make you want to puke when you hear all the stuff already emulating from the BBC (aka EBC) about the already crowned world champs, 15hrs before it starts?

Top story on their 6.oo main news with me wanting a bit of real news!

Jealously frae us Jocks? Mibee, but fcuk me, do they no lay it on big style to the other forced-tae-watch 3 quarters of the soon- to- be-disbanded, UK.

In the meantime, 'mon the hoops. And now they've dumped their 'manager' then perhaps a wee resurgence frae the east coast huns on Sunday againgst the manky mob....?
Nae it’s fuckin rugbyπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆget it tae fuck

Recently a well known poster was accused of being a racist and yellow carded for mentioning an Eastern European country in a post, not in a negative way i might add.
I'm assuming that no such action will be taken should one partake in some England bashing?
Just checking the ground rules before I join in you understand.

If a look at the whole game as a wholeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..These Cunts are Soooo Fukin Thik u cdny beat any sense intae them!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Fukin IDIOT wae the Mic canny even get the score right & aw 4 ae them are PISHED AS FARTS!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„..Nae wonda these Cunts are RIDICULED by everywan but the FILTH that Follow Follow them!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Hope they get them in another video this season,am buckled everytime a watch it πŸ˜‚

Well this could easily have been after the rugby today, same eejits.
Imagine in a galaxy,far,far away, havin a sensible conversation, stop laughin'n in the cheapseats yooz!,wi'them phuqin dweebs,
helium guy, "see ma brexit,ah love ma brexit,boris an' nigel turn up wearin suits, tap ae the range by the way,
Si interrupts, whit dae you dae furra livin,
Helium guy "ah'm a claimant si,an honourable profession by the way si, see ma claimant's,ah love ma claimants,except fur they fenian claimants,we turn up tae sign on, wearin suits, tap ae the range by the way,they turn up wearin trackies,who's gonnae get threatened wi'employment first, us,it's pure discrimination against oor kulture, they think they can wear whit they want
Si "dae ye think brexit could lead tae the break up of the union"
helium guy "see ma union, ah love ma union, in ma union we'll aw wear suit's, tap ae the range by the way, and see that wee boot Sturgeon, she'll probably be wearin a skirt!,we're different class Si!!!!!!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Back