Engine Room Subsidiary

Just a wee question for anyone who might know.
Was the term "engine room subsidiary" created just for sevco?
I have Google the term and only articles relating to sevco in the SMSM appear and then things about engine rooms.
Never heard of the term, but if sevco are involved, I would say shit within the engine room springs to mind

The yank guy Bill Millar came up with it at a press confrence as how he seen the way forward for sevco and all the smsm sat there like chimps pickin flys off each other not understanding wtf the guy was on about , then when he got telt to fkoff they switched it to the club /company shite as it was simpler and billy understood it

The yank guy Bill Millar came up with it at a press confrence as how he seen the way forward for sevco and all the smsm sat there like chimps pickin flys off each other not understanding wtf the guy was on about , then when he got telt to fkoff they switched it to the club /company shite as it was simpler and billy understood it

That bill miller

That bill miller
That write ups painting a pretty picture but so far away from the truth the guy walked afterhe was knocked back from seeing the full financil accounts ,at the time i'm sure oldco and duffn phelps wanted a payment in lieu from potentil buyers just so they could see all the accounts ,,,,,,i think millar did finaly pony up then ran for the first plane available

Glasbhoy81
Theres comments from the administrator on that link that seem interesting ....
If Bill Millars £11.2m bid had been taken then ragers would have kept their spl status and not have dropped down the divisions ,as we the spl and the sfa had reached an agreement

Which begs the questions .
1. What agreement had been reached with Millar
2. Why did the administrator the spl and the sfa not reach the same agreement with CG .
Was it simply down to money
Millars bid £11.2m
CG bid £5.5m
Who was the other £5.7m going to and what for
Hmmmmm

Glasbhoy81
Theres comments from the administrator on that link that seem interesting ....
If Bill Millars £11.2m bid had been taken then ragers would have kept their spl status and not have dropped down the divisions ,as we the spl and the sfa had reached an agreement

Which begs the questions .
1. What agreement had been reached with Millar
2. Why did the administrator the spl and the sfa not reach the same agreement with CG .
Was it simply down to money
Millars bid £11.2m
CG bid £5.5m
Who was the other £5.7m going to and what for
Hmmmmm
It was nothing to do with the spfl or SFA, it was the hmrc that refused the cva, thereby sending them into liquidation, they done that because they believed there was widespread fraud at the old rangers and letting it continue was to let the fraud continue……

It was nothing to do with the spfl or SFA, it was the hmrc that refused the cva, thereby sending them into liquidation, they done that because they believed there was widespread fraud at the old rangers and letting it continue was to let the fraud continue……
I'm assuming the deal the administrator speaks of was agreed before HMRC refused the CVA ( at work just now so no time to check ) but if so how could the admin ,spl, Millar and the sfa agree to a deal that let the soon to die club keep their spl status .
Was it in the event of a CVA being achieved.
The trouble is the administrator says if it had gone to Millar instead of green ragers would have been spared dropping the divisions .
If millar had got the club and a CVA had been refused surely the death of the old club would have had the loss of spl status

Here's what we know about his bid so far.

According to ESPN, Miller is offering $18.1 million for Rangers. The idea—according to Richard Wilson of The Herald—is to set up a new company, or "newco," which would take on all of the clubs assets apart from the players and staff. The old company or "oldco", being Rangers as they are, would then apply to meet the terms of a Creditors Voluntary Agreement.

This blog at Scotzine suggests Miller would then try to merge the two companies and hope to enter the 2012-13 SPL season without having to go into liquidation. The aim here would be to avoid the potentially huge penalties of effectively starting a new club and having to reapply to join the SPL.

This would seem to suggest that the necessity to achieve the CVA was indeed key to millers plan .
So I am at a loss as to the administrator saying Miller would have saved ragers from 10 years of hardship in an article dated feb of this year .

I'm assuming the deal the administrator speaks of was agreed before HMRC refused the CVA ( at work just now so no time to check ) but if so how could the admin ,spl, Millar and the sfa agree to a deal that let the soon to die club keep their spl status .
Was it in the event of a CVA being achieved.
The trouble is the administrator says if it had gone to Millar instead of green ragers would have been spared dropping the divisions .
If millar had got the club and a CVA had been refused surely the death of the old club would have had the loss of spl status
HMRC was the largest creditor, due to the wee and big tax cases, it was them that refused the cva, didn’t matter if green or miller that was taking over, both only wanted to pick over the bones of a dead rangers, green famously said he “bought a basket of assets” no one wanted to “save” the Huns, just dump the debts and start as new newco, the Huns were raging they didn’t just carry on, but the other teams weren’t having it, and rightly sent them to start at the bottom as a newco. taking Airdrie’s place
The administrators job was to save rangers, but as I said due to HMRC fraud they put a stop to it, to much hilarity from Celtic fans, the Huns worship the queen, but her agents sent them down
Rangers still exist, they are sitting in a filing cabinet in liquidators office Canary Wharf, 10 years latter they still haven’t been formally wound up, the aftermath by the Masonic Scottish police force, arresting everyone and everyone apart from the right people has cost around £70 million in compensation for malicious prosecution all paid from the public purse “IE” you and my taxes…..and it’s not finished yet….😡

Latest posts

Back