Engine Room Subsidiary

Here's what we know about his bid so far.

According to ESPN, Miller is offering $18.1 million for Rangers. The idea—according to Richard Wilson of The Herald—is to set up a new company, or "newco," which would take on all of the clubs assets apart from the players and staff. The old company or "oldco", being Rangers as they are, would then apply to meet the terms of a Creditors Voluntary Agreement.

This blog at Scotzine suggests Miller would then try to merge the two companies and hope to enter the 2012-13 SPL season without having to go into liquidation. The aim here would be to avoid the potentially huge penalties of effectively starting a new club and having to reapply to join the SPL.

This would seem to suggest that the necessity to achieve the CVA was indeed key to millers plan .
So I am at a loss as to the administrator saying Miller would have saved ragers from 10 years of hardship in an article dated feb of this year .
Everyone knew that HMRC's policy was NEVER to accept a CVA as this could set a precedent for much larger companies to avoid paying huge amounts of taxes and then paying a pittance and continuing to do business. If they knew that refusing to pay taxes meant your company was liquidated then this would discourage sensible and responsible companies from trying this illegal tactic. Of course, liquidation means one thing for one particular company and the exact opposite for every other one in the country...

I noticed this comment from Miller in the piece .

Billionaire Miller blamed his withdrawal on ‘preliminary information’ from the administrators being ‘more optimistic than reality’.

So it seems that Miller has realised he was being fed some moonbeams , presumably ragarding the possibility of a CVA and Clark is trying to deflect blame for the withdrawal of the bid .

What a tangled web we weave , When first we practice to deceive

HMRC was the largest creditor, due to the wee and big tax cases, it was them that refused the cva, didn’t matter if green or miller that was taking over, both only wanted to pick over the bones of a dead rangers, green famously said he “bought a basket of assets” no one wanted to “save” the Huns, just dump the debts and start as new newco, the Huns were raging they didn’t just carry on, but the other teams weren’t having it, and rightly sent them to start at the bottom as a newco. taking Airdrie’s place
The administrators job was to save rangers, but as I said due to HMRC fraud they put a stop to it, to much hilarity from Celtic fans, the Huns worship the queen, but her agents sent them down
Rangers still exist, they are sitting in a filing cabinet in liquidators office Canary Wharf, 10 years latter they still haven’t been formally wound up, the aftermath by the Masonic Scottish police force, arresting everyone and everyone apart from the right people has cost around £70 million in compensation for malicious prosecution all paid from the public purse “IE” you and my taxes…..and it’s not finished yet….😡
We know they are a new club ,they know they are a new club and they know that we know they are a new club . IMO the word newco only helps them to try to muddy the water regards the dead clubs status .
I much prefer new club myself or my own personal preference is sevco 2012 .
I was just questioning the comment from Clarke regards having a deal where ragers kept thier spl status .
I see now after reading the link again that the deal he was talking about ,was dependant on achieving a CVA .
I still say the article in the Daily Mail link ,dated feb 2022 is misleading as IMO Miller would also failed to achieve a CVA

I believe that it was literally a matter of life and death for ragers 1872 to get access to CL income and when ,Malmo {CL} and Maribor {EL} sent them packing Whyte knew he had no money to get them to the end of the season .
That CL money IMO was the last lifeline for the old club . One secret meeting later and whyte is left in no doubt about the necessity of getting the old club to the end of the season ,by hook or by crook .Hence the use of PAYE and NI money to achieve that goal .
The rest they say is HISTORY {rewritten by the peepil }

We know they are a new club ,they know they are a new club and they know that we know they are a new club . IMO the word newco only helps them to try to muddy the water regards the dead clubs status .
I much prefer new club myself or my own personal preference is sevco 2012 .
I was just questioning the comment from Clarke regards having a deal where ragers kept thier spl status .
I see now after reading the link again that the deal he was talking about ,was dependant on achieving a CVA .
I still say the article in the Daily Mail link ,dated feb 2022 is misleading as IMO Miller would also failed to achieve a CVA
EVERY article in the SMSM is misleading, they do that to appease their audience, when they tell the truth the Huns go full tonto, boycott and threats are common place, even ally McCoist demanding to know “who are these people” when the SFA board refused them league status sending the to start at the bottom, although he “knew” exactly who they were, it was just a veiled threat for the Huns mob to start on them, remember the 50 odd thousand that marched like an angry lynch mob to hampden, they only thing missing was them carrying burning torches

EVERY article in the SMSM is misleading, they do that to appease their audience, when they tell the truth the Huns go full tonto, boycott and threats are common place, even ally McCoist demanding to know “who are these people” when the SFA board refused them league status sending the to start at the bottom, although he “knew” exactly who they were, it was just a veiled threat for the Huns mob to start on them, remember the 50 odd thousand that marched like an angry lynch mob to hampden, they only thing missing was them carrying burning torches
Aye and it was shut 😂😂😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back