Enough is enough

I said on here weeks ago that a change of manager was needed & a lot of people wanted to stick with NL. I think it will be very hard for this team to win 10 in a row but to give ourselves a chance we need a new manager. I have no idea why this group of players aren't performing but they aren't and a fresh face at the top might get them back on track. A clear out is required though, too many signings that cant make the break through to the first 11 for some reason. Who will come in ? I truly hope its somebody that has an impartial view on the club & is tactically aware. HH

I said on here weeks ago that a change of manager was needed & a lot of people wanted to stick with NL. I think it will be very hard for this team to win 10 in a row but to give ourselves a chance we need a new manager. I have no idea why this group of players aren't performing but they aren't and a fresh face at the top might get them back on track. A clear out is required though, too many signings that cant make the break through to the first 11 for some reason. Who will come in ? I truly hope its somebody that has an impartial view on the club & is tactically aware. HH
"too many signings that cant make the break through to the first 11 for some reason"
Therein lies a question, are they seriously no better than whats on the pitch? or will NL just not pick them?

Back