Euro 2020 - Scotland

Big blunder by the SFA organisers. How did they miss it? They had available to them, world class, proven Covid free, training facilities right here in Scotland. Ibrox and Auchinowie !
They had fucking oriam the national centre of excellence available to them
But thank fuck they didnae use it or Stevie Clarke would have needed to put his boots on tomorrow night

Big blunder by the SFA organisers. How did they miss it? They had available to them, world class, proven Covid free, training facilities right here in Scotland. Ibrox and Auchinowie !
I’ll put my cards on the table I really couldn’t care less about Scotland or national football in the hole but all this COVID outbreaks and changing of the rules to suit when Celtic got pulled from pillar to post from day one. Remember all the shit 2 games suspended/ bollingoli put on a slow boat to China / 13 (thirteen!!!) players to self isolate/ 6 buses with 4or 5 players to a bus then the huns got away with party’s (2 that we know about) more players at them than they admitted and don’t get me started with the zombie celebrations and now we have Scotland dragging their feet over the latest situation when we know the player who is positive was high fiving cuddling team mates after last Friday playing golf/table tennis sharing changing and hotel rooms training with the team travelling on busesflying on planes! This hole situation stinks and if big Dom wants to grow a pair he could get on his soap box and let rip. There’s been far too many things this year that don’t add up and certainly don’t make sense and it all needs called out NOW!!!!
Jimmy Crankie the SNP the Scottish Free Mason (SFA)and polis Scotland need to answer and explain what the Hell is going on

I’ll put my cards on the table I really couldn’t care less about Scotland or national football in the hole but all this COVID outbreaks and changing of the rules to suit when Celtic got pulled from pillar to post from day one. Remember all the shit 2 games suspended/ bollingoli put on a slow boat to China / 13 (thirteen!!!) players to self isolate/ 6 buses with 4or 5 players to a bus then the huns got away with party’s (2 that we know about) more players at them than they admitted and don’t get me started with the zombie celebrations and now we have Scotland dragging their feet over the latest situation when we know the player who is positive was high fiving cuddling team mates after last Friday playing golf/table tennis sharing changing and hotel rooms training with the team travelling on busesflying on planes! This hole situation stinks and if big Dom wants to grow a pair he could get on his soap box and let rip. There’s been far too many things this year that don’t add up and certainly don’t make sense and it all needs called out NOW!!!!
Jimmy Crankie the SNP the Scottish Free Mason (SFA)and polis Scotland need to answer and explain what the Hell is going on
Had much of the same thing myself legend 07 and only changed my mind for my Scottish fellow Tim's.

I can only hope and dream that the new manager and CEO, have a set of balls between then and calls out all the anti Celtic cheating that goes on, I’ve had more than enough of this dignified silence pish….git the statements out, who cares who we fall out wi, if we get fined…don’t pay them, take the hun riddled SFA to court, channel yir inner Fergus….fur a wee man he had balls the size of elephants 💚

I can only hope and dream that the new manager and CEO, have a set of balls between then and calls out all the anti Celtic cheating that goes on, I’ve had more than enough of this dignified silence pish….git the statements out, who cares who we fall out wi, if we get fined…don’t pay them, take the hun riddled SFA to court, channel yir inner Fergus….fur a wee man he had balls the size of elephants 💚
Totally agree wi you, Bb. HH

Had much of the same thing myself legend 07 and only changed my mind for my Scottish fellow Tim's.
As I say mate I couldn’t careless about the team but my point is Sevco and Scotland are playing to different rules and looked upon with different attitudes. When celtic went to Dubai it was in the papers (I was told) for a week solid it was radio snyde and into the bargain we as celtic fans totally condemned it even although it was legal and sanctioned by SNP and the Scottish free masons association (SFA). There’s defo something going on and if it wasn’t so serious or corrupt it would be hilarious. Even Southgate is in shock!

:oops: a hid the losers to win 4-0 on the back of Gilmour and the chance the sevco ace would play, but fkit am going back to a croatia win
you lot had yer chance an as usual fkd it up ,the andy murray of football scotland will be on the first bus home ,,,again
That's unfair oan Scotland and Murray Scotland beat Luxembourg and Murray has won the US open and Wimbledon

Members online

Latest posts

Back