Euro 2020 - Scotland

Had a dream that Scotland will win 1-0 tonight. Nothing unusual about that except that I had a dream that man utd and man city would draw 3-3 a few months ago. I paid no notice to it except for mentioning it to the missus. Imagine my/our utter disbelief when that game was 3-3 and I hadnt put anything on it. One of our own richybhoy i believe has a punt on at 1nil Scotland that will return him over 2grand dreams are made of this cmon the Scotland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Had a dream that Scotland will win 1-0 tonight. Nothing unusual about that except that I had a dream that man utd and man city would draw 3-3 a few months ago. I paid no notice to it except for mentioning it to the missus. Imagine my/our utter disbelief when that game was 3-3 and I hadnt put anything on it. One of our own richybhoy i believe has a punt on at 1nil Scotland that will return him over 2grand dreams are made of this cmon the Scotland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
Still cany believe the team Clarke went with for the Czech game ,wtf was he thinking?If Scotland keep it tight the first half without conceding you never know but England get an early goal and we re fucked.

Happy to see Tierney back, Adams starts up front with Dykes and CalMac & Glimour starting. McTominay in defence. ODonnell starts to and has to step up to make amends for his poor showing in the last game.

This is the sttacking formation Clarke should have started with against the Czechs. I thought Forrest would start but a handy sub to bring on later on.

C'mon Scotland! ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

To a man - every one of those boys can hold their head up high and say they did their country proud.

The wee ex-hun was the best player on the park, KT and Hanley were superb as well.

Not a failure amongst them - just gutted they didn't get the win.

Well done Scotland, but don't rest on your laurels. Go and finish the job against the Croats

Just by the by - I thought Stevie O'Donnell had a mare against the Czechs and he would have been nowhere near my starting line-up.

Absolutely delighted to be proven wrong (again). The boy was stoic tonight and deserves every bit of credit coming his way.
I like O'Donnell. I would have taken him at Parkhead on a freebie last summer as right back. He was compleyely overwhelmed earlier in the week but I think he is a decent no nonsense full back. He has limitations but let's be honest - doesn't every player we csn afford?

I'd rather spent a wee bit less on defensive players and more on the luxury flair pkayer that wins you games.

To a man - every one of those boys can hold their head up high and say they did their country proud.

The wee ex-hun was the best player on the park, KT and Hanley were superb as well.

Not a failure amongst them - just gutted they didn't get the win.

Well done Scotland, but don't rest on your laurels. Go and finish the job against the Croats
That's the thing sp we must reproduce the same attitude against the rest else this result means nothing more than the 1 point it is. Still that said not many sides in world football will get anything from them at Wembley. This is the derby of all derbies and they underestimated us thinking grealish was the next gazza and he is not , not by a mile

Back