Euro 2020 - Scotland

I like O'Donnell. I would have taken him at Parkhead on a freebie last summer as right back. He was compleyely overwhelmed earlier in the week but I think he is a decent no nonsense full back. He hss limitations but let's be honest - doesn't every player we csn afford?

dI'd rather spent a wee bit less on defensive players and more on the luxury flair pkayer that wins you games.
Lot of limitations in that England team of world beaters.

That's the thing sp we must reproduce the same attitude against the rest else this result means nothing more than the 1 point it is. Still that said not many sides in world football will get anything from them at Wembley. This is the derby of all derbies and they underestimated us thinking grealish was the next gazza and he is not , not by a mile
They kept their best until too late in the game because they underestimated Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I thought it was important that Clarke went out tonight and said go on this is the best I can do - go on beat us!

I believe that Ange P uses the same tactics. From what I've seen, he picks his best current players to play his best possible tactics to beat the opposition. He MUST do that early doors and if players don't like it then they can get to feck.

Really enjoyed watching that. A terrific team performance. Don't think there was a passenger anywhere on the park in Scotland's colours. Take note Ange !

Confession time. The last time I actually forked out to watch a Scotland match was way back in 1966, ( aye THAT year ). It was Scotland v Brazil. I wanted to see a Brazilian player by the name of Edson Arantes do Nascimento. Quite a player he was too. The world got to know him better as Pele !.... Score ended 1-1.

The scorer of Scotland's goal went on to secure his own place in the history of our club in 1967. A bloke by the name of Steve Chalmers.......you know the rest.

Really enjoyed watching that. A terrific team performance. Don't think there was a passenger anywhere on the park in Scotland's colours. Take note Ange !

Confession time. The last time I actually forked out to watch a Scotland match was way back in 1966, ( aye THAT year ). It was Scotland v Brazil. I wanted to see a Brazilian player by the name of Edson Arantes do Nascimento. Quite a player he was too. The world got to know him better as Pele !.... Score ended 1-1.

The scorer of Scotland's goal went on to secure his own place in the history of our club in 1967. A bloke by the name of Steve Chalmers.......you know the rest.
Was brilliant to see us control that game given the overwhelming hype from English MSM they built it up as if it were the final itself. Weve taken it to the 3rd game to do or die and that's a great achievement for Clarke. Great story Frank 2 of the greatest players to have played the game. HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Back