Euro 24 qualyfying and international break.

Winter

Since there's nothing up about it and obviously we are all ultra excited about it 🤔 thought I'd stick one up ( a post).

Reading how Dalglish has stated Clarke's Scotland squad is better than many before and he's right but you'd expect that with Scottish international football on its way up and many if our players playing at the highest level.

Only Calmac and McKay representing the SPFL.

So I hope rather than completely believe Scotland can qualify behind Spain.

It's already done and dusted as far as the pundit experts are concerned it's Spain with Scotland or Norway for the 2nd place.

Norway are a pretty decent side , apparently they have some striker who looks like a wee boy in an adults body, Haaland or something and he might need watching ?

Still Scotland are a decent side we have Lyndon Dykes who strikes fear into defenders, scared he might clatter into them , and he will.
Also strikes fear into me.
That he's our main man.

Watched the first half italy 0 -2 England and must say if begrudgingly that England look very decent either that or the italians are shoite but I'm sure it's England playing well.

40 plus games 1994 since Italy lost at home in a European tie that's some stat

Regarding Scotland, our games v Spain are really free hits as we're not expected to get anything but we can't look at it like that not when Norway have a striker who can score against anyone so we have to look at a point at least.

The games against Spain and Norway will take care if themselves and Haaland aside I think were on a par with Norway in every other department.

It's the Cyprus and Georgia games that concern me it wouldn't be like Scotland to draw with Spain beat Norway and lose to Cyprus and Georgia would it?
Course it would that's Scotland all over.

1679606001546.png

Ireland have a very tough group though that's going to test them to the limit but as we've seen many times before push Ireland to the limit and Ireland will power on through 🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1679606041182.png

I really didn't think England would hold out for that win with 35 mins to go but with 2 qualifying it's not the end of the world for Italy but that was as poor as I've seen them and strange enough that was also against England

There was an England fan jumping aboot Naples with an England flag with Diego’s in a Box on it. He was pictured in Naples, where Diego Maradonna is a legend. There was a social media campaign in Naples to hunt him down. The FA stepped in and cancelled the guys ticket and told him to bolt.

Back