europa league final

Honestly...all on here I feel we should discontinue any discussion or threads on this despicable club regarding what they might or might not achieve.
Our only interest should now be focused on our own incredible achievements this season and what is ahead for us in the coming days weeks and months.
Regardless of what happens in the next few weeks one thing is for sure our celebrations should be cherished and belong to us.
Nothing else matters ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‘
Fuck u rangers ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•we're gonny win the league ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Honestly...all on here I feel we should discontinue any discussion or threads on this despicable club regarding what they might or might not achieve.
Our only interest should now be focused on our own incredible achievements this season and what is ahead for us in the coming days weeks and months.
Regardless of what happens in the next few weeks one thing is for sure our celebrations should be cherished and belong to us.
Nothing else matters ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘hallelujah ,,a second that amendment......

Seville shud just release a squad of they big mental bulls they use in I think it's pamplona about half hour before kick off to trample and gore the bastards then they won't be so keen to cause havoc wen they get pumped after the game
Dont know about that they've already taken care of Red Bull, ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Perhaps we could crowd fund the Spanish riot Cops to make sure they have them extra heavy batons and the latest tazer geer.

Dont know about that they've already taken care of Red Bull, ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Perhaps we could crowd fund the Spanish riot Cops to make sure they have them extra heavy batons and the latest tazer geer.
Aye true fifty well fuck it I'll settle for the bastard riot polis aswell they fuckers don't need an excuse to club u unconscious whatever happens I think we all know ow there will defo be some very bad headlines after the game especially if they get beat

Hate to say this but sevco haven't got lucky at all. They have came up against decent teams and had a game plan. 3 at the back that changed into 5 when needed. A strong midfield and a plan to mix between long balls and possession. Maybe the teams playing against them underestimated them. But that being said...sevco did their job.
It shows how important having different game plans and formations for different oppositions really is. I hope Celtic can replicate next season. To say we arent jealous of what they have achieved would be a lie.
And make no mistake. Sevco have to be favourites. This is not the same team that defended all the way to the last final. We knew they'd lose to Zenit as that was a one off game that they had to try to win.
But this Sevco team have shown that, when they need to play to win....they can. Its shit and we hate it but they deserve to be where they are.
I think youโ€™ve seen several times this year that we have an alternative game plan lubo
2nd half of 3-0 and 2nd half of the 2-1 at ibrokes
All this waffle about us being a one trick pony is just a stick to beat us with when we have a bad result
This all came from the early games when attack was our best form of defence because our actual defence was a shambles that has now settled down

Back