europa league final

seven past niven

make no mistake about it the huns can win this. it has been fairly evident that every team they have played have shat it against them. i am praying that frankfurt will grow a pair and teach them a lesson, because the luck they have carried throughout this tournament must surely run out, so lets hope we can be saved from a scenario that we will never hear the end of

I find it funny that in the papers, celtic getting to the Champions league group will be worth 30-40 million. Yet they are saying if rangers win the final to secure Champions league group stage they will earn 45-50 million.
That's in the same paper that yesterday said celtic would earn £5m more than sevco if sevco got into the CL groups because of the co efficient.
By the time the final comes around sevco will be earning £100m and celtic will be getting a few ginger bottles

make no mistake about it the huns can win this. it has been fairly evident that every team they have played have shat it against them. i am praying that frankfurt will grow a pair and teach them a lesson, because the luck they have carried throughout this tournament must surely run out, so lets hope we can be saved from a scenario that we will never hear the end of
I looking forward to seeing how the Klan behave in at the final.
Remember our fans won an award from fifa after sevilla. Wonder if the Klan will try to replicate Manchester and Barcelona

Hate to say this but sevco haven't got lucky at all. They have came up against decent teams and had a game plan. 3 at the back that changed into 5 when needed. A strong midfield and a plan to mix between long balls and possession. Maybe the teams playing against them underestimated them. But that being said...sevco did their job.
It shows how important having different game plans and formations for different oppositions really is. I hope Celtic can replicate next season. To say we arent jealous of what they have achieved would be a lie.
And make no mistake. Sevco have to be favourites. This is not the same team that defended all the way to the last final. We knew they'd lose to Zenit as that was a one off game that they had to try to win.
But this Sevco team have shown that, when they need to play to win....they can. Its shit and we hate it but they deserve to be where they are.

Would not open my curtains if the Stinkies were playing in my in my front garden, (apart from the hoops) naturally,will only watch highlights later on if they get horsed cannot stand press and media outlets when they fawn over the bigotdome people and all that represents,sticks in my Thrappleall for the good of Scottish fitbaw Aye right. Who’s kidding Who In all my 70 years of supporting the Celtic nothing has changed

Would not open my curtains if the Stinkies were playing in my in my front garden, (apart from the hoops) naturally,will only watch highlights later on if they get horsed cannot stand press and media outlets when they fawn over the bigotdome people and all that represents,sticks in my Thrappleall for the good of Scottish fitbaw Aye right. Who’s kidding Who In all my 70 years of supporting the Celtic nothing has changed
Completely understand but I often find myself watching till there’s a goal at least, if they score its off, if its a goal against them I continue 🤷🏻‍♂️

What sevco have shown us is that if an average team have a game plan and play as a team then anything is possible.
We are better than them, I believe. I wouldn't swap a single one of our players for theirs.
Their manager has managed to do something that every one of our managers have failed to do in the last 9 years. We had a fantastic team with fantastic team spirit...but our mangers played in europe like they were playing Ross County.
The worrying thing is, at the moment, Ange seems to be falling into the same trap. Bodo absolutely destroyed us due to Ange setting the team up like it was a league match. We just can't do it in europe.
If any positives can be taking from the scum making the final...its that they have shown what can be achieved as long as you are willing to change your set up when needed.

Aye they tried to attack the west ham fans eintracht are no some wannabee mob like the wee Union bawbags unfortunately seville will be remembered this time for thuggery and not a festival of football and happiness

It will be a strange site....

Far right scottish racists, who's ancestors hid in the shipyards while others fought the nazis, giving nazi salutes while singing songs about the British beating the nazis....fighting against German hooligans.

The Spanish will wonder what the fuck is going on!!!

Honestly...all on here I feel we should discontinue any discussion or threads on this despicable club regarding what they might or might not achieve.
Our only interest should now be focused on our own incredible achievements this season and what is ahead for us in the coming days weeks and months.
Regardless of what happens in the next few weeks one thing is for sure our celebrations should be cherished and belong to us.
Nothing else matters 💚🍀🇮🇪👍

Honestly...all on here I feel we should discontinue any discussion or threads on this despicable club regarding what they might or might not achieve.
Our only interest should now be focused on our own incredible achievements this season and what is ahead for us in the coming days weeks and months.
Regardless of what happens in the next few weeks one thing is for sure our celebrations should be cherished and belong to us.
Nothing else matters 💚🍀🇮🇪👍
M7 it’s all about opinions you are entitled to yours as well. SPNiv his post, all about opinions me thinks don’t shoot the messenger

So funny , they huns saying the league doesnt matter ,when they have NO chance of winning it lmao ..Nine months of league football and nothing to show for it but it doesnt matter cause they are in a European final..Yeah , try hard to convince yourself of that hun , that losing the title to your biggest rivals when you won by 25 points the previous season doesnt matter.. No Sue Munro for you Hunny :)

Back