europa league final

Huns to freeze.

Lundstram straight red.

4-0 Frankfurt, Borre Hat-Trick

40,000-0 to the Sevilla Riot Cops; those boys been itchin' for a good old Hunthrashing since the covid lockdowns. It'll be like fucking Xmas for them, running around walloping squealing Huns with reinforced giant rubber dildos. Popcorn evening, I feel.

I'm surprised it isn't at Ibrokes - that way skintco can charge their fans for admission and make more money from it. Of course they would have to have a "walk" from one location to the fanzone passing as many chapels and making as much disruption and mess as possible.
Thing is the board at Sevco don’t want them in wrecking Ibrox so far they’ve refused a beam back Even they don’t trust them !!!!

Looking forward too watchin all 3 European Finals, FRANKFURT, ROMA & LIVERPOOL TO WIN

I fear for anyone going to Seville with the intentions of causing trouble, if you've noticed Spain is very rarely in the news for football hooliganism, yes all the clubs have Ultra fans groups but they know the GC are there out of sight just waiting for trouble.

The Huns have form in the past in, Barcelona 72, Villarreal 06, GC will be ready for them. Seen 1st hand at 82 WC how GC dealt with.English Hooligans before Spain v England match. 😮😱

🇩🇪MON THE FRANKFURT🇩🇪
🇪🇸MON THE GUARDIA CIVIL🇪🇸

Looking forward too watchin all 3 European Finals, FRANKFURT, ROMA & LIVERPOOL TO WIN

I fear for anyone going to Seville with the intentions of causing trouble, if you've noticed Spain is very rarely in the news for football hooliganism, yes all the clubs have Ultra fans groups but they know the GC are there out of sight just waiting for trouble.

The Huns have form in the past in, Barcelona 72, Villarreal 06, GC will be ready for them. Seen 1st hand at 82 WC how GC dealt with.English Hooligans before Spain v England match. 😮😱

🇩🇪MON THE FRANKFURT🇩🇪
🇪🇸MON THE GUARDIA CIVIL🇪🇸
Its the same for the Spanish tho, instant respect for the GC.
I remember on hols sittin on the hotel balcony after a late night and there were 4 or 5 cars of teens down at the beach, makin a bit of noise as they do…the GC car arrives, doesn’t even need to stop, all u heard was car doors shutting and all moving on….they know..😂
So want Frankfurt to pump them, more from a teach some humility view than I hate the bastards view 😂

Back