Europa League Final

POD

Well done Sevilla. Deserved win by trying to play football against typical Mourinho tactics. Negative, disruptive, moaning, time wasting, cheating, anti football performance from Roma. Stick that right up you Jose. You didn't get away with it tonight

Last edited:
Well done Sevilla. Deserved win by trying to play football against typical Mourinho tactics. Negative, disruptive, moaning, time wasting, cheating, anti football performance from Roma. Stick that right up you Jose. You didn't get away with it tonight
7th time Sevilla have won this trophy...they really like this tournament and deserve all the plaudits for such an achievement.
Also a bit of useless stats maybe but the last opposition to score a goal against any of the 5 European final winners managed by Mouriniho was .......you guessed it our very own Celtic Glasgow. Scored of course by the King of Kings ironically in Seville.

7th time Sevilla have won this trophy...they really like this tournament and deserve all the plaudits for such an achievement.
Also a bit of useless stats maybe but the last opposition to score a goal against any of the 5 European final winners managed by Mouriniho was .......you guessed it our very own Celtic Glasgow. Scored of course by the King of Kings ironically in Seville.
I think even the goal Sevilla scored was an own goal, so I think Henke is still the only opposition player to score against a Morinho side (excluding penalty shoot-outs) in a European final. I am delighted his side got beat as I despise everything he stands for from a football perspective.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back