Europa league group draw.

Until the whistle blows and they are HUNS for 98 minutes...or however long the Mason in black let's it go for
You are known by the company you keep, and I've had it thrown at me here, from mutants who should have stayed in the 1690's in Scotland
Anyway, as long as we get a wijn, that'll do me
Once a TIM, always a TIM...

HH
Mason(s) in black plural Dilligaf ! Once again the cronyism has prevailed and our club went call it out, theres about 14plus SPFL referees yet tomorrow we have Clancy ( again) with Dallas ( again) as a linesman and Beaton ( again) as the 4th official. Not sure who the 2nd linesman is but hes another of them I'll bet or a token non tim. How can our referees learn and get back to major tournament refereeing instead of backwater EL or ECONL matches instead? The same referees are hogging the bigger games and its not on some of the refs I googled for SPL I'd never even heard of before.

Mason(s) in black plural Dilligaf ! Once again the cronyism has prevailed and our club went call it out, theres about 14plus SPFL referees yet tomorrow we have Clancy ( again) with Dallas ( again) as a linesman and Beaton ( again) as the 4th official. Not sure who the 2nd linesman is but hes another of them I'll bet or a token non tim. How can our referees learn and get back to major tournament refereeing instead of backwater EL or ECONL matches instead? The same referees are hogging the bigger games and its not on some of the refs I googled for SPL I'd never even heard of before.
Spot on
It's 'jobs for the boys' and 'the old school tie' brigade
They're entrenched in the system, and it's hard to get them out, or the way it's set up changed
We deal and we move on by beating the bastards, every last one of them

HH

Spot on
It's 'jobs for the boys' and 'the old school tie' brigade
They're entrenched in the system, and it's hard to get them out, or the way it's set up changed
We deal and we move on by beating the bastards, every last one of them

HH
This might not go down well with some but we and theRangers are constantly moaning about the SFA/SPFL I'd say that they are more effective if somewhat backhanded as per everything they do. The removal of the incumbent fools who make a fortune out of our game whilst our clubs are on tv sponsorship deals with less reward than finland, norway Denmark Belgium etc get for their leagues is an unacceptable failure by the powers that be here. Both Glasgow Celtic and theRangers with the support of the other members must see this and stop this being ' in it for ourselves' attitude. The clubs have overthrown the league body before they and the sfa have club reps on junket boards that have the power to change it and install market savvy individuals who will serve our game properly. A massive massive ask I know but somethings got to change. We have 2 champions league places 1 automatic entry and still attract less than smaller countries it's something Dick Turpin would be proud of. 2 seasons without a sponsor? That would be jotters material in any other walk of occupation such a failure then followed up by cinch and the pathetic ' we'll take it ' attitude at the first offer. The clubs , all clubs should be calling this out and being proactive about it but allow it. We know how the smaller ( bigger too) clubs have allowed themselves to be bullied by this rag-tag not got a clue of daylight robbers that think we are unaware of their side deals and junkets thrown in for delegates to go inspect middle eastern training facilities for nothing to change back home whatsoever. Full steam rant 🤬. Celtic and both rangers must take responsibility for this as well theyve allowed this to unfold. One of Europe's biggest selling derbys has been watered down without a blink of an eye from mount florida when they should be insisting that both supporters are guaranteed full quotas I.e the broomloan and the rangers end respectfully. We are a total laughing stock and the association to watch on how not to run professional club and international association football. So sad and infuriating that the country who jointly created the game is in a position that can easily be changed ( it can be changed perhaps not easily) but the clubs have to take the power back. CEOs arent such dinosaurs as the past but board members are they have to work together and that's not a strong suit here. The hatred and poison I'd say mostly perpetuated these days by them has infected the infrastructure to beyond repair. Remember when they reformed in the 4th tier and football wasnt filled with hatred anymore just healthy competition. Ah 🤬it I could go on for ever but Brimcbhoy says theres a big game on the mora so rant over ( heads up might revisit this 🤬SFA/SPFL tossers)

If away fans are allowed, I fancy my chances of going to Ferencvaros. £15 RETURN flights from Athens to Budapest!!!
Fs that's really cheap is it a micro lite? 😆 seriously from athens to Budapest £15 return that's a taxi to partick. Tell you what A-G Ferencvaros are a good footballing side who I was surprised that they fell at the last qualifying hurdle for the champions league after their 4th qualifying tie beating slavia on the way losing to a good young boys Berne side at the last. They will be no mugs , no team at this stage are mugs bar the ugly mugs at ibrox. I think they will be as difficult as betis or Leverkusen perhaps moreso as we will be favourites I'd think. We do better as underdogs imo. Hopefully Giakoumakis will have signed by tomorrow and we need another defender , midfielder and winger though I think he can play the wing we still need the cover. I see we are now being linked with loanees clickbait or not we might need to do this because of the Howe debacle leaving little time for Ange though hes done brilliantly so far. I can accept that until the next window if the players right. We have brought in great quality jury's still out on Starfelt but think hell come good. Cmon the hoops the day throw a big massive spanner ibrox way please I love nothing more than to watch them squirm. HH COYBIG ☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back