Europa League last 32 draw live - Celtic v Valencia

Unless we buy in January fucking no chance for me
Another window of discontent will not be tolerated either by BR or PL. We all know the areas, fuck yesterday it was ALL areas. Get the business done early we wont be fobbed off by last minute failure.

Another window of discontent will not be tolerated either by BR or PL. We all know the areas, fuck yesterday it was ALL areas. Get the business done early we wont be fobbed off by last minute failure.

Does anybody really believe we will do what needs to be done? I wish I could but I just don’t. When have we ever stepped up tonthe plate when required in a window? If we do it, and by fuck we need to now, it will be the first time.

Does anybody really believe we will do what needs to be done? I wish I could but I just don’t. When have we ever stepped up tonthe plate when required in a window? If we do it, and by fuck we need to now, it will be the first time.
Your right, our MO is not good, but everyone and their dug seen the last window as a major fuck up. It cost us a CL place possibly and nearly a manager. PL needs to get it right this time, if he doest there will be trouble and people will vote with their feet. Failure to deliver is not an option.

Your right, our MO is not good, but everyone and their dug seen the last window as a major fuck up. It cost us a CL place possibly and nearly a manager. PL needs to get it right this time, if he doest there will be trouble and people will vote with their feet. Failure to deliver is not an option.

We shall see. My hopes are going nowhere. Too many battle scars of disappointment for me allow myself any high hope.

We have always been cheapskates and bottle merchants when it came to the crunch. I hear what you are saying, but I’ve heard that too many times. After Seville we were promised they would move forward and did fuck all.

I would be more inclined to believe Trump than any Celtic board regarding what they say.

Like Celtic, words are cheap. I know they need to do it this time, that changes fuck all for me in regard to will they.

Let’s just say I’m very open to be shocked, in a goid way. I will not however allow my hopes to be raised only to see them blown apart.

Very cheery in here?Great draw and one we can win if we get a lead in the 1st leg.

They have a lot of excellent players and are just under performing. I fully expect come February they will be a totally different proposition. Hopefully after January we will too, but as we all know that is not certain with Celtic.

There is still that rabbits in headlights that affects our team in bug Euro games. Thursday was another example of this when our players couldn’t pass, dribble or gold o to the ball fir more than 30 seconds at a time. Don’t get me wrong Salzburg are a different class from us, but basic stuff we couldn’t achieve.

If we spend on quality we have a chance. But only if he bring in at a minimum four quality players. Otherwise if Valencia find their form and also tool up in January, I don’t fancy our chances.

It’s over to Rogers and the board, they need to back him and he needs to stop buying projects that never work. We are due one or two who do. It’s been a while.

They also beat Man U 2.1 so any thoughts they aren’t a team are misguided. I wish we had drawn Villarreal instead.

Just checked the money we get. Total buttons. €500k for reaching the last 32. Oh how we have paid the price for doing fuck all in the summer. £60m lost. A total fucking disaster. And even more reason why we can’t repeat that abject cowardice in January.

don't see us gettin past Valencia. We simply are not good enough. Brendan's remarks that the players he had on Sunday dictated the formation we played. IMO that means the squad ain't good enough. I expect major investment in players over the next two windows ..... Otherwise ??????????.
still think we're good enough for 8iar tho.
HH

The squad is a million miles from good enough. Half of it are utter shit. All or mostly his buys. His squad, the better parts were inherited, 90% of the shit he bought.

Time he had a look at himself and improved that. So far, a dismal record in transfers. Truly dismal.

The squad is a million miles from good enough. Half of it are utter shit. All or mostly his buys. His squad, the better parts were inherited, 90% of the shit he bought.

Time he had a look at himself and improved that. So far, a dismal record in transfers. Truly dismal.
7 trophies in a row??Give me dismal every day.??

Members online

Latest posts

Back