Europa League predictor.

European footballs my forte not this little backwater of ours yous in for a pumping the cup way big ears is MINE ALL MINE🤣
Thing is you pretty much know what's going to happen in the champions league it's so predictably boring but the europa is different. The teams are on an almost level pegging especially at home where any team can beat another. Win our home games and a victory or draw against the hungarians should be enough to go through HH

Thing is you pretty much know what's going to happen in the champions league it's so predictably boring but the europa is different. The teams are on an almost level pegging especially at home where any team can beat another. Win our home games and a victory or draw against the hungarians should be enough to go through HH
Ur bang on winter av really enjoyed the europa league for the foreseeable thats our level and I think we shud be trying to get to latter stages HH

This wan and every other predictor tournament John ...but a great wee interest that none of us take seriously of course apart from being cursed ..running commentary on who is shite ...ya beauty gloating shouts ....jammy basas...Happy to see others fail particularly those from Doon the waater and delight that Lubo is in the tournament ...love it 😂
:oops: aye complaining

Me neither...I was in the home fans at pittodrie.....my mate had 2 tickets...he is a sheeps fan......Celtic scored and up I got .....wow.....never dae that agin....
Did the same along with the Nephew ,little did we know there were about 20 others dotted around us in the main stand think it was the 68th minute we outed ourselves and ran the gauntlet to the exits

Did the same along with the Nephew ,little did we know there were about 20 others dotted around us in the main stand think it was the 68th minute we outed ourselves and ran the gauntlet to the exits
Done it once or twice...cannie help myself when we score ...the abuse is none too pleasant in Scotland but feck em all ....prefer among my own of course but needs must when I was young and fearless. In saying that I was in with the barca supporters in the nou camp with the hoops on when big Hartson scored in 2004....was no problem. 💪🍀

Done it once or twice...cannie help myself when we score ...the abuse is none too pleasant in Scotland but feck em all ....prefer among my own of course but needs must when I was young and fearless. In saying that I was in with the barca supporters in the nou camp with the hoops on when big Hartson scored in 2004....was no problem. 💪🍀
I’ve been to ‘camp nou’ twice and been in the home end
Same in Villarreal
Had a ticket for home end for ajax, but shit kicked off beforehand and thought better not
Went tae a pub and fell asleep before kick aff
Was the cakes I had with my coffee
Tasted right funny 😁

This wan and every other predictor tournament John ...but a great wee interest that none of us take seriously of course apart from being cursed ..running commentary on who is shite ...ya beauty gloating shouts ....jammy basas...Happy to see others fail particularly those from Doon the waater and delight that Lubo is in the tournament ...love it 😂
I'm in
Got the 'Weegie Board' looked oot
The 'Doon the Watter Bhoys' are in
Oh and by the way...foiled again.jpg

I’ve been to ‘camp nou’ twice and been in the home end
Same in Villarreal
Had a ticket for home end for ajax, but shit kicked off beforehand and thought better not
Went tae a pub and fell asleep before kick aff
Was the cakes I had with my coffee
Tasted right funny 😁
Haven't been to Camp Nou, but have been to 'Camp Zoo' a few times back in the day, watching us hump the Huns
COYBIG

Back