Europa League predictor.

Sorry but your wrong, the booster only applies if your 2 vaccine jags have run over the allowed 260 days, if you are within that time period the booster doesn't apply, if you have had no vaccine jabs then you simply cant travel, that's the simple law they have.

Portugal on the other hand allow anyone in, if you have no vaccine jabs then you only have to show that you have had a test within 48hrs of flying, rapid flow is enough for entry, so here's the scenario, most will fly to Portugal as its easier to get to Seville from there, but when they get to the Spanish border they will be denied entry as the same rules apply if travelling by road, they are dumb as fek and will only look at the Portuguese laws and take it for granted that they apply for crossing into Spain, that's when they will crack up, argue with the police and start fighting stating :but we are ra peeple: the police will then retaliate, kick fek out of them, throw them in the cells, turn the telly to mute so they cant hear the fitbaw and taunt them in the morning after they have been humped.

Happy days, they will then proceed back to Albufeira gutted and sore, get pissed and start kicking fek out of each other, miss their flights home, realize they have won fek all this season {hearts beat them in final by the way] and go into a depression, meanwhile we are all laughing like fek for weeks to come.

so its all good.

Hail Hail

Here is where they will fek up big time.

Portugal.

If you’re not fully vaccinated​

If you’re not fully vaccinated, you’ll need to show proof of a negative PCR test (taken no more than 72 hours before boarding), a rapid lateral flow test (taken no more than 24 hours before boarding) or valid evidence of recent recovery from COVID-19 (see below) on departure to mainland Portugal. See information on getting a test before you travel

Spain.

UK travellers who can either show proof of being fully vaccinated, or recovery from Covid in the last six months, or who are aged under 12 years old, do not need to complete Spain’s Travel Health Control form. Everyone else must complete the form no more than 48 hours before travel to Spain.
Under the Spanish government’s current measures, you can only enter Spain from the UK for tourism purposes if you can show proof of meeting the vaccination requirements, or you have a medical certificate certifying that you have recovered from Covid in the last six months before travel.
This means that those who are unvaccinated will not be able to enter for holidays unless they can show proof of recovery.
At least 14 days must have passed since being fully vaccinated before arrival in Spain and the final dose must have been administered within 270 days prior to travel.
If it has been more than 270 days since your final dose of the primary vaccination course you will need to have received a booster jab. There is no requirement for 14 days to have passed between receiving your booster jab and entering Spain, this can be administered at any time.
Do vaccinations apply to zombies? I mean, what's the point...

I dont think I can remember any Scottish club getting the best of the draw ever as rangers have this season.
I'm not taking anything away from the achievement, a scottish club in a European final is good for our game but if you look at who theyve played to get there and results, well, they scraped a 1nil agg win over alashkert then lost first 2 group games. They beat Sparta Prague , red star drew away to lyon who rested players.
They beat brondby and the big result was Dortmund. Leipzig are mince and have now lost to both us and old firm in Glasgow in recent times.
This time they wont have ibrox to fall back on.
Eintracht disposed of Olympiakos, fenerbahce and Antwerp in the groups, Barcelona in the nou camp and then west ham in the semis.
A much tougher route by far.
Theyve done really well cant deny that but Eintracht have been brilliant and I expect them to continue their form in Albania 🤞🏻

Huns will play for penalties I reckon...

Get yir scores in.
Kelly....where are you when we need you.
Please declare one of your curse specials on sevco tonight. You did say they come in threes so a defeat a riot and plenty of hun tears would be most welcome 🙏
If it works 50 will make you the winner of the predictor and I believe Winning Captains will be happy to hand over his title to you as well as a gesture of goodwill on behalf of all grateful noisers. 😉🍀👍

Kelly....where are you when we need you.
Please declare one of your curse specials on sevco tonight. You did say they come in threes so a defeat a riot and plenty of hun tears would be most welcome 🙏
If it works 50 will make you the winner of the predictor and I believe Winning Captains will be happy to hand over his title to you as well as a gesture of goodwill on behalf of all grateful noisers. 😉🍀👍
:oops: am right on it

Members online

Latest posts

Back