Europa League predictor.

The most important game this week is Swindon v Port Vale Swindon 2-1 up from first leg a win tomorrow night and they are Wembley bound so I donโ€™t care whatโ€™s happening Spain and if the want to talk about achievements they started the season with 5 players on thier books not bad for a team that was dumped by itโ€™s owner

Most going for the Germans to win with 1 or 2 picking a draw,,, hmmm..

Cant remember now and honestly can't be bothered to check but I think it would need to go to pens for a draw to come up. Score after 120 minutes would come into it I think.

Anyhoo c'mon the Germans ๐Ÿ˜œ

It might be me but given the number of iffy tackles do you think the Ref was told to play it down to try and keep it calm in the stadium? Just a thought from what I have seen he was very laid back with his decisions?
I had audio of the game and my mate who watched it said that they got away with a penalty call as the ball one of the Huns on the arm, and the ref overlooked it
Oh well, there's always next year eh :cool:๐Ÿ˜

Kelly....where are you when we need you.
Please declare one of your curse specials on sevco tonight. You did say they come in threes so a defeat a riot and plenty of hun tears would be most welcome ๐Ÿ™
If it works 50 will make you the winner of the predictor and I believe Winning Captains will be happy to hand over his title to you as well as a gesture of goodwill on behalf of all grateful noisers. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘
:oops: ok it worked ,a kept ma part of the bargain

Members online

Back