Europa League predictor.

Big shout out to the big fella who won the first cheesey bunnet with a remarkable score that saw him place 14th in the whole of the UK 👏👏👏! Carlislereiver wasn't far behind, the clipe (😉) did very well in 3rd and TET knows a lot more about European football than he does about the SPFL!

And nae luck to WC for picking up the widden spoon of shame.

View attachment 15831View attachment 15832View attachment 15833
i know jack about most teams

i pick scores with no real awareness, lol

2 v 1
1 v1

3 v 1

usually with slight bias to home team unless the home team i never really heard about then its usually a draw or an away if ive heard of the away team

::p

when i look at results i usually cant remember what i predicxted :p:p:p:

2 v 1
1 v1

3 v 1

usually with slight bias to home team unless the home team i never really heard about then its usually a draw or an away if ive heard of the away team

Like the theory tet,
Prefer Docco theory of getting the Mrs to pick them, so she can't be talking to him atm, judging by his preformance this week 😅

Besides my predictions are based on pecking order usually

And it may well be that pecking order across european football is much easier to define since sky dictate who has what spending spree available

if spl teams were to play amateur teams every other game it would be easier to predict to results of wins

european foiotball hierarchy is like professional clubs v amateur depending on which sky league or not you get lucky enough to be in.

If anyone would like to know my secret to predicting the Europa League scores, seek professional help
'Weegie Board' Crystal Ball, and the blindfold dartboard method, seem to be working well for me
I am confident that by the end of the next round, a wooden spoon will be mine, and I could use one as I do bake a lot :LOL:

2 v 1
1 v1

3 v 1

Sounds like a good strategy
Weegie Board, Crystal Ball, at the ready, & not forgetting the Dartboard
Good luck to all, and to all, a good night

Sounds like a good strategy
Weegie Board, Crystal Ball, at the ready, & not forgetting the Dartboard
Good luck to all, and to all, a good night
Can also use a couple of dice, 1 for the home team and 1 for the away side with a six being a zero 🤪

Think I'll start using the strategic method of every second game, a home win till I get to our games and the Huns
Then, it'll be W W W and L L L

Just a minute...
Where's the thread polis ?
This is the Europa League thread, not the CL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
FFS let's not get wandering down the wormhole again
But, yes, Messi, hasn't lost a step moving to PSG
Neymar, is still doing his whiny bitch thing though

Last edited:
Back