Europa League predictor.

Ive struggled all year with the SPFL predictor, only 2 correct scores in 1200 attempts 🤷‍♂️
It’s quite a primitive and savage style of football
Perhaps the euro predictor is where I come into my own
the football is more refined, vintage, pure and classy,
it just mirrors my personality it seems
Fucking ran oota bog paper
HUD tae use a tea towel
Gentler but nae quite the same
Ach well a boil wash and it’ll be right for the dishes in the morning
Sorry what was I saying 🤣

Well done to John nó for being top scorer this week. But I don't know if he gets a yellow sombero or not. STG is now breathing down the neck of Carlislereiver (which sounds a bit creepy).

View attachment 15998

View attachment 15999View attachment 16000View attachment 16001
Give it another session pal and the foreplay will be over and I’ll shite on his napper
Well done johnno and the Carlisle Reiver
Stayed in Carlisle for 6 months
Salt of the earth with the notable exception of the huge hun contingent they surprisingly have

Well done to John nó for being top scorer this week. But I don't know if he gets a yellow sombero or not. STG is now breathing down the neck of Carlislereiver (which sounds a bit creepy).

View attachment 15998

View attachment 15999View attachment 16000View attachment 16001
Jumped the gun a bit BB as this table is not correct compared to the one I've seen, the congrats goes to Stg for being top of the league and Bobo and jinky for the yellow caps of the round

That's it BB, feel free to go on strike now, especially in the SPFL one, where my current form would really lend support to your picket line 😂
The problem is that in his desperate attempts to claim more yellow bunnets, Winter has actually taken the time to read and understand the rules and bothered to try to do things properly. The rest of us plebs are just blundering about in the dark making an arse of ourselves! 😂

The problem is that in his desperate attempts to claim more yellow bunnets, Winter has actually taken the time to read and understand the rules and bothered to try to do things properly. The rest of us plebs are just blundering about in the dark making an arse of ourselves! 😂
As booing is the subject of the day BB, we should then make winter the boo subject of the noise then.
WINTER boo boo boo 😂

Back