Europa League predictor.

Excellent !!!
Drug testing must be introduced...mind you that means SmellyGlove, and Mag7, will be shiting themselves
You can take the Bhoys out of Greenock...
Your honour
As a pillar of the community, let's go straight to the sentence and save the state the cost of the trial Mitigating factors, the big lad forced me to do it
It was a class Z narcotic and just a one off (albeit weekly one off)
I like the smell, i don't inhale :rolleyes:
Thats where the handle comes from...... honest

Your honour
As a pillar of the community, let's go straight to the sentence and save the state the cost of the trial Mitigating factors, the big lad forced me to do it
It was a class Z narcotic and just a one off (albeit weekly one off)
I like the smell, i don't inhale :rolleyes:
Thats where the handle comes from...... honest
Remember in the 70's, when the polis used to come into the pub in their plain clothes, and 'brand new' haircuts (the wan that wiz in the windae) when everyone else had long hair, and everybody would start whistling the Z cars theme tune
Ah memories

Remember in the 70's, when the polis used to come into the pub in their plain clothes, and 'brand new' haircuts (the wan that wiz in the windae) when everyone else had long hair, and everybody would start whistling the Z cars theme tune
Ah memories
Remember my older brother going into the toilet at the pub and was followed in by afore mentioned plain clothed officer type who approached my brother and asked if he wanted to buy any gear ,brother replies "have you got any of these White sports socks 3 pairs for a pound" 🤣 every time after that if the police came in everyone chanted "sports socks ,sports socks"

Well done Maestro the only one out the lot of us to get any points at all in the first game 😆 this will be fascinating if not hilarious does superbru have that many widden spoons?

Remember my older brother going into the toilet at the pub and was followed in by afore mentioned plain clothed officer type who approached my brother and asked if he wanted to buy any gear ,brother replies "have you got any of these White sports socks 3 pairs for a pound" 🤣 every time after that if the police came in everyone chanted "sports socks ,sports socks"
Ha Ha belter
"Sport socks...3 fer a poundah !!!...3 fer a poundah !!!..."
Was in school with a big clumsy boy, useless at fitba, who wasn't the smartest tool in the shed,, when he left school, he became a polis
A case of 'Give an idiot a uniform, you just get a bigger idiot'
Stopped me and my dad one afternoon as we were talking to my uncle and his mate...
"Move along..."
"Aye, very good..."
Him and his big dicey bunnet mate, come back towards us, the big Gestapo coats on..."I said move along...!!!"
"I heard you...you were in my class in school..."
He was a ginger and his face went very red
"There's a car coming now for you"
"It's OK, we'll get the bus..."
We did walk away, due mainly to my dad suggesting that Mum wouldn't be best pleased, if we ended up late for our dinner, by being in the pogey

HH

:D:D

Big shout out to the big fella who won the first cheesey bunnet with a remarkable score that saw him place 14th in the whole of the UK 👏👏👏! Carlislereiver wasn't far behind, the clipe (😉) did very well in 3rd and TET knows a lot more about European football than he does about the SPFL!

And nae luck to WC for picking up the widden spoon of shame.

20210916_223007.jpg20210916_223028.jpg20210916_223059.jpg

Sold out thought so 😂 16quid ? Fs the zombies playing this anaw?

Big shout out to the big fella who won the first cheesey bunnet with a remarkable score that saw him place 14th in the whole of the UK 👏👏👏! Carlislereiver wasn't far behind, the clipe (😉) did very well in 3rd and TET knows a lot more about European football than he does about the SPFL!

And nae luck to WC for picking up the widden spoon of shame.

View attachment 15831View attachment 15832View attachment 15833
Less eh the clipe ya clipe telt yeez aw this would be a canter 🙄

Members online

Latest posts

Back