Europa League predictor.

Ya beauty !!
8 games in and the new points tally is...1.5 :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
That 'Ladle of widden fudness' is deffo heading my way tonight 😁
Fucking Lyon, right through on goal in the last minute, only the orc balloon in goal to beat, and he shoots straight at him
Bastard did me out of 3 points and almost cost me my prize

Congratulations to Richy who was pushed hard this gameweek by Jinky for the yellow bunnet. Big Ian is still well out in front but Carlislereiver has overtaken Gary to get into 2nd place.

And Dill is even worse at this lark than the rest of us hopeless chancers to secure the widden hat/spoon.

20211210_122642.jpg

=================================

20211210_122712.jpg20211210_122731.jpg20211210_122750.jpg

Couple of bad rounds can hammer you in this justvas a couple of good rounds can propel you up the charts
I should make up some tee shirts for the Wurrum Humpers award
There's a story behind the Wurrum Humper Award, by the way
4 friends of mine went out for a round of golf
One of them had never played the game and when he teed off, he blasted the ball off the tee and it went about 100 yards...but it never got any higher, than a few inches off the ground :ROFLMAO:
Everybody laughed, and one guy said "Oh...that's a real wurrum humper there Andy"
And so it stuck
They even got a wee trophy made up, and at the annual wurrum humper, the guy with the worst drive wins it
🤣

I should make up some tee shirts for the Wurrum Humpers award
There's a story behind the Wurrum Humper Award, by the way
4 friends of mine went out for a round of golf
One of them had never played the game and when he teed off, he blasted the ball off the tee and it went about 100 yards...but it never got any higher, than a few inches off the ground :ROFLMAO:
Everybody laughed, and one guy said "Oh...that's a real wurrum humper there Andy"
And so it stuck
They even got a wee trophy made up, and at the annual wurrum humper, the guy with the worst drive wins it
🤣
We used to call that shot a Sally Gunnell aka ugly runner. 🏃😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back