Europa League predictor.

Been reading about the Frankfurt Ultras, they're like a fight, hate other football fans especially English, I think they'll just love theUNION GIMP BEARS, when they start wae the Rule Britfannia & 10 German Bombers. But before they even get tae Sevilie

'It wussy theRanjurs fans who caused the trouble it was Chelsea, West Ham, Linfield, & some other Cunts, But it wussy theRanjurs Fans.'

Will they spin that line this time, I wouldn't be Suprised.

🇪🇸MON THE GUARDIA CIVIL🇪🇸IN TAE THUM🇪🇸

Ssshhh, don't tell the Huns, ye canny get into Spain without the booster vaccination, an it must have happened at least 14 days before you enter the country, so that meant yesterday was the last possible day, sorry bout that but that's absolutely true.

Sorry but your wrong, the booster only applies if your 2 vaccine jags have run over the allowed 260 days, if you are within that time period the booster doesn't apply, if you have had no vaccine jabs then you simply cant travel, that's the simple law they have.

Portugal on the other hand allow anyone in, if you have no vaccine jabs then you only have to show that you have had a test within 48hrs of flying, rapid flow is enough for entry, so here's the scenario, most will fly to Portugal as its easier to get to Seville from there, but when they get to the Spanish border they will be denied entry as the same rules apply if travelling by road, they are dumb as fek and will only look at the Portuguese laws and take it for granted that they apply for crossing into Spain, that's when they will crack up, argue with the police and start fighting stating :but we are ra peeple: the police will then retaliate, kick fek out of them, throw them in the cells, turn the telly to mute so they cant hear the fitbaw and taunt them in the morning after they have been humped.

Happy days, they will then proceed back to Albufeira gutted and sore, get pissed and start kicking fek out of each other, miss their flights home, realize they have won fek all this season {hearts beat them in final by the way] and go into a depression, meanwhile we are all laughing like fek for weeks to come.

so its all good.

Hail Hail

Here is where they will fek up big time.

Portugal.

If you’re not fully vaccinated​

If you’re not fully vaccinated, you’ll need to show proof of a negative PCR test (taken no more than 72 hours before boarding), a rapid lateral flow test (taken no more than 24 hours before boarding) or valid evidence of recent recovery from COVID-19 (see below) on departure to mainland Portugal. See information on getting a test before you travel

Spain.

UK travellers who can either show proof of being fully vaccinated, or recovery from Covid in the last six months, or who are aged under 12 years old, do not need to complete Spain’s Travel Health Control form. Everyone else must complete the form no more than 48 hours before travel to Spain.
Under the Spanish government’s current measures, you can only enter Spain from the UK for tourism purposes if you can show proof of meeting the vaccination requirements, or you have a medical certificate certifying that you have recovered from Covid in the last six months before travel.
This means that those who are unvaccinated will not be able to enter for holidays unless they can show proof of recovery.
At least 14 days must have passed since being fully vaccinated before arrival in Spain and the final dose must have been administered within 270 days prior to travel.
If it has been more than 270 days since your final dose of the primary vaccination course you will need to have received a booster jab. There is no requirement for 14 days to have passed between receiving your booster jab and entering Spain, this can be administered at any time.

Last edited:
Well, I suppose the only upside of this is….if we wanted them beaten then to lose the final would be the most delicious ways of them all…only problem is, it could go the other way and there ain’t no 2nd leg 🙈
I'm really trying to detach myself from the many potential scenarios away from the actual game. It's not an easy thing to do when the supporters of this hate-spreading institution are involved.

But here goes. Straight off, I have to say I don't think they'll win. They are coming up against a side which will more than match their physicality and intensity. I have to say though, it's ninety minutes, and they do have more than a fighting chance. Nobody thought they would get this far.

If the unthinkable were to happen, the automatic entry to the CL alleviates, and probably secures, their financial future. For that reason, mostly, I fervently hope they get gubbed.

Now let's concentrate on ourselves and get the title over the line.

Last edited:
I'm really trying to detach myself from the many potential scenarios away from the actual game. It's not an easy thing to do when the supporters of this hate-spreading institution are involved.

But here goes. Straight off, I have to say I don't think they'll win. They are coming up against a side which will more than match their physicality and intensity. I have to say though, it's ninety minutes, and they do have more than a fighting chance. Nobody thought they would get this far.

If the unthinkable were to happen, the automatic entry to the CL alleviates, and probably secures, their financial future. For that reason, mostly, I fervently hope they get gubbed.

Now let's concentrate on ourselves and get the title over the line.
Even if they lose they can still make to the CL via the qualifying rounds. Then there always is the chance of being KO’d. But I want them to have to work for it..no automatic qualification.
Leaving aside the money aspect I hope Frankfurt gub these kants. I dont want them winning anything..ever.

Sorry but your wrong, the booster only applies if your 2 vaccine jags have run over the allowed 260 days, if you are within that time period the booster doesn't apply, if you have had no vaccine jabs then you simply cant travel, that's the simple law they have.

Portugal on the other hand allow anyone in, if you have no vaccine jabs then you only have to show that you have had a test within 48hrs of flying, rapid flow is enough for entry, so here's the scenario, most will fly to Portugal as its easier to get to Seville from there, but when they get to the Spanish border they will be denied entry as the same rules apply if travelling by road, they are dumb as fek and will only look at the Portuguese laws and take it for granted that they apply for crossing into Spain, that's when they will crack up, argue with the police and start fighting stating :but we are ra peeple: the police will then retaliate, kick fek out of them, throw them in the cells, turn the telly to mute so they cant hear the fitbaw and taunt them in the morning after they have been humped.

Happy days, they will then proceed back to Albufeira gutted and sore, get pissed and start kicking fek out of each other, miss their flights home, realize they have won fek all this season {hearts beat them in final by the way] and go into a depression, meanwhile we are all laughing like fek for weeks to come.

so its all good.

Hail Hail

Here is where they will fek up big time.

Portugal.

If you’re not fully vaccinated​

If you’re not fully vaccinated, you’ll need to show proof of a negative PCR test (taken no more than 72 hours before boarding), a rapid lateral flow test (taken no more than 24 hours before boarding) or valid evidence of recent recovery from COVID-19 (see below) on departure to mainland Portugal. See information on getting a test before you travel

Spain.

UK travellers who can either show proof of being fully vaccinated, or recovery from Covid in the last six months, or who are aged under 12 years old, do not need to complete Spain’s Travel Health Control form. Everyone else must complete the form no more than 48 hours before travel to Spain.
Under the Spanish government’s current measures, you can only enter Spain from the UK for tourism purposes if you can show proof of meeting the vaccination requirements, or you have a medical certificate certifying that you have recovered from Covid in the last six months before travel.
This means that those who are unvaccinated will not be able to enter for holidays unless they can show proof of recovery.
At least 14 days must have passed since being fully vaccinated before arrival in Spain and the final dose must have been administered within 270 days prior to travel.
If it has been more than 270 days since your final dose of the primary vaccination course you will need to have received a booster jab. There is no requirement for 14 days to have passed between receiving your booster jab and entering Spain, this can be administered at any time.
a hun reading that would look like a dug watching a fly there wee bigoted brains couldn't take that in

I can't call this but it wouldn't surprise me if they win the final. What will be will be!

I think Frank Owen is right, we have to think of ourselves. Over the moon that we'll win the league over last year's debacle. There's no 10IAR hanging over our head. Let's do the league and have a good go in the CL and at worst in the Europa after christmas!!

It's about us - everything else is a sideshow!!

Will show them the same respect as they showed Celtic in 1967 when they won the then European Cup with 11Scotman the first team in Great Britain to achieve such a feat, they hated us then and have never forgiven Celtic for it then or now even if they win it will not bother me nor will it ever

I might just be biased but how the hell could the huns get the teams who either go off form at the wrong time (for us) or who shoot themselves in the foot. Is sevco the youngest ever club to reach a European final? I hope they don't provide company for the Petrofac Cup.
I dont think I can remember any Scottish club getting the best of the draw ever as rangers have this season.
I'm not taking anything away from the achievement, a scottish club in a European final is good for our game but if you look at who theyve played to get there and results, well, they scraped a 1nil agg win over alashkert then lost first 2 group games. They beat Sparta Prague , red star drew away to lyon who rested players.
They beat brondby and the big result was Dortmund. Leipzig are mince and have now lost to both us and old firm in Glasgow in recent times.
This time they wont have ibrox to fall back on.
Eintracht disposed of Olympiakos, fenerbahce and Antwerp in the groups, Barcelona in the nou camp and then west ham in the semis.
A much tougher route by far.
Theyve done really well cant deny that but Eintracht have been brilliant and I expect them to continue their form in Albania 🤞🏻

Will show them the same respect as they showed Celtic in 1967 when they won the then European Cup with 11Scotman the first team in Great Britain to achieve such a feat, they hated us then and have never forgiven Celtic for it then or now even if they win it will not bother me nor will it ever
At least our club hasn't died since its European success and, after all, sevco's spawn donors only won the cup-winners' cup in 1972ish because Celtic couldn't play in all 3 European competitions in the same season.

Members online

Back