Europa League Squad Announced

Mic1888

No place for Compper, been a very strange singing that one. No place either for the young Australian boy, anyone else get the impression Rodgers has nothing to do with that signing.....

No place for Compper, been a very strange singing that one. No place either for the young Australian boy, anyone else get the impression Rodgers has nothing to do with that signing.....
Me thinks arzani will play in the reserve squad until late dec maybe jan tay get him used tay aw the hammer throwers Mic...........then the bold brendan HFTIAR will put him in gradually and then be up to speed for the last eight games or so,cause the bhoy can be a bit special in the last 20-25 yards.........remember the bhoy has only a couple a hours of top fitbaw experience........Hail Hail

Me thinks arzani will play in the reserve squad until late dec maybe jan tay get him used tay aw the hammer throwers Mic...........then the bold brendan HFTIAR will put him in gradually and then be up to speed for the last eight games or so,cause the bhoy can be a bit special in the last 20-25 yards.........remember the bhoy has only a couple a hours of top fitbaw experience........Hail Hail
In Brendan we trust ?? It’s just that Lee Congerton I don’t trust......

Back