European licence

I really have to admit when they died and no longer existed as was the case I loved every minute of them not being here in any form. To go into work and not having to listen to their shite because they had nothing to say simply because their club died. To go to paradise knowing I didn’t have to avoid looking over to the away end and not feel physically sick looking at the knuckle dragging 3 eyed excuse for a human being was a complete joy! Now we have some sort of tribute act in their place which is simply a new shite that just attracts the same flys I’ve realised how much I enjoyed life and my football bike free. Just my honest opinion
I also enjoyed my football experience with no religious bile
And never missed the poisonous atmosphere that went with the old firm freak show
IMO sevco 2012 fixtures will be worse than those against ragers 1872

I really have to admit when they died and no longer existed as was the case I loved every minute of them not being here in any form. To go into work and not having to listen to their shite because they had nothing to say simply because their club died. To go to paradise knowing I didn’t have to avoid looking over to the away end and not feel physically sick looking at the knuckle dragging 3 eyed excuse for a human being was a complete joy! Now we have some sort of tribute act in their place which is simply a new shite that just attracts the same flys I’ve realised how much I enjoyed life and my football bike free. Just my honest opinion
This is exactly how I feel about it too. The more of our fans that keep wanting to get one over on the new club, the more relevant they become. I think this has held us back over recent years. Our board certainly has a lot to answer for with regard to this. Have to say that I am guilty of wanting us to pump the new club as much as anyone but I'll never tire of reminding their fans that their first club died. I absolutely love their ranting reactions to that :ROFLMAO:

St.mirren not getting a licence because of financial reasons.

How can sevco?
£14m loss last season
£9.3 m in social taxes owed to the taxman from last season
£11m loss the season before
£80+ losses since they were founded 9 years ago
They have stopped publishing half term accounts
Rumours suggest that they will be posting £25m loss for this season.

Why are St.mirren not asking the SFA if they qualify for a licence, why do we not.
Shocking.

Does UEFA even know they owe social taxes? Does that not automatically ban you?
Man City are in the final

And they were actually booted out for financial irregularities

Seems some clubs get different rules

Back