European licence

Glasbhoy81

St.mirren not getting a licence because of financial reasons.

How can sevco?
£14m loss last season
£9.3 m in social taxes owed to the taxman from last season
£11m loss the season before
£80+ losses since they were founded 9 years ago
They have stopped publishing half term accounts
Rumours suggest that they will be posting £25m loss for this season.

Why are St.mirren not asking the SFA if they qualify for a licence, why do we not.
Shocking.

Does UEFA even know they owe social taxes? Does that not automatically ban you?

Any corporate law experts out there know if it would be an actionable failing against our directors if they fail to pursue this with full diligence through official channels or, ultimately, the courts?

There's a lot of revenue at stake. Normally that's the only thing that would get their pulses going.

Hopefully the new CEO has a pair of baws and questions EVERY dodgy decision that the Huns get from the SFA, there’s NO way they meet UEFA FFP rules, they just print more and more confetti shares for the norn iron terrorist cartels to launder their drug and extortion money, the unseen orange fist that everyone’s scared to question, no ones any idea where the £2.5 million a month needed to keep the lights on over there is coming from, our “friend” andy Walker said on sky last week their finances were in a “perilous state” and was quickly banned from ibrox, the DUP press officer over at ibrox quickly clamps down on anyone in the media that doesn’t toe the party line ....

Hopefully the new CEO has a pair of baws and questions EVERY dodgy decision that the Huns get from the SFA, there’s NO way they meet UEFA FFP rules, they just print more and more confetti shares for the norn iron terrorist cartels to launder their drug and extortion money, the unseen orange fist that everyone’s scared to question, no ones any idea where the £2.5 million a month needed to keep the lights on over there is coming from, our “friend” andy Walker said on sky last week their finances were in a “perilous state” and was quickly banned from ibrox, the DUP press officer over at ibrox quickly clamps down on anyone in the media that doesn’t toe the party line ....
Always wondered when Murray and his board came out and said both clubs had a written agreement where they didn't question or criticize each other (words to that effect ). Did that extend to ebts and financial dodgy dealings because we've never raised a fart to any of this

Also Theresa mays bribe to keep the DUP onside years ago wonder if the UK audit office knows penny for penny where all the cash went

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people are probably fed up with me banging on about Peter Lawell. But this once again highlights just how much of a destructive, insidious influence he has been at Celtic.

Remembering that he had been, and still is on the SFA Board during his tenure, why is this being raised only now.

Lawell's silence is damning.

Fear, intimidation and cheating.....the way of the Hun...

Always wondered when Murray and his board came out and said both clubs had a written agreement where they didn't question or critsise each other (words to that effect ). Did that extend to ebts and financial dodgy dealings because we've never raised a fart to any of this

Also Theresa mays bribe to keep the DUP onside years ago wonder if the UK audit office knows penny for penny where all the cash went

I do believe a billion pounds or so went the way of the DUP from the Tories to prop up their parliamentary numbers prior to the last General Election...

At the end of the day, as much as we don't like it or the huns, them competing in Europe and doing well benefits us in the long run as has been the case these past few years....not saying it's right but there is no way Celtic and it's hierarchy will try to put the blockers on the huns

Last edited:
Talking about this earlier in work with my mate ....asked him did he miss the games against the huns when they got liquidated ...said aye it was shite not being able to look forward to that fixture ..i agreed with him.Its the only game worth talking about in Scotland and the board will do watever they can to keep the Old Firm myth alive.I personally would miss beating them and getting one over them but thats just me.
Id love to get out this shitey league and leave them all to it if im being honest ,hope we get that chance in the near future .

Again we have the stink of corruption within the Scottish F A.
Are St mirran been punished for daring to fuck up the invincible tag with such an Irish influence within there ranks? Or just another coincidence?
Let's put serco scum (SS) actions just this season alone into context with FFP.
Income wouldn't have been affected much by ST money, a small increase in prize money and even with a generous 5m shortfall on European match income, I still fail to see where over 30M has been needed to cover costs I presume. Again no 6 months accounts produced, so what are they hiding?
Let's say we were operating with a member of sinn féin on board in exactly the same manner as SS, would the screams of terrorism money from the Ra be so deafening with screams of inquiries into such actions?
Why should we not be calling into the potential fraud and laundering money operations that could still be so rampant at the pig sty, are are such scum still being allowed to remain untouchable while selling the lie?
I detest serco scum (SS) for all they stand for and believe Ireland and Scotland would be much better places if such scum never existed full stop.
Of course our club needs to get out of playing in Scotland not unless we run a second team, but do we really need sevco scum(SS) that much to achieve it? I don't think so personally.

Talking about this earlier in work with my mate ....asked him did he miss the games against the huns when they got liquidated ...said aye it was shite not being able to look forward to that fixture ..i agreed with him.Its the only game worth talking about in Scotland and the board will do watever they can to keep the Old Firm myth alive.I personally would miss beating them and getting one over them but thats just me.
Id love to get out this shitey league and leave them all to it if im being honest ,hope we get that chance in the near future .
I really have to admit when they died and no longer existed as was the case I loved every minute of them not being here in any form. To go into work and not having to listen to their shite because they had nothing to say simply because their club died. To go to paradise knowing I didn’t have to avoid looking over to the away end and not feel physically sick looking at the knuckle dragging 3 eyed excuse for a human being was a complete joy! Now we have some sort of tribute act in their place which is simply a new shite that just attracts the same flys I’ve realised how much I enjoyed life and my football bike free. Just my honest opinion

I really have to admit when they died and no longer existed as was the case I loved every minute of them not being here in any form. To go into work and not having to listen to their shite because they had nothing to say simply because their club died. To go to paradise knowing I didn’t have to avoid looking over to the away end and not feel physically sick looking at the knuckle dragging 3 eyed excuse for a human being was a complete joy! Now we have some sort of tribute act in their place which is simply a new shite that just attracts the same flys I’ve realised how much I enjoyed life and my football bike free. Just my honest opinion
*bile

Members online

Latest posts

Back