Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

England will have a blazing run to at least the semis, maybe even the final if the weather is good. Then when fever pitch reaches its zenith and with it the maximum betting bubble; they will lose gloriously while the bookies pish themselves all the way to the bank.

Anybody tried to get a ticket to the fan zone for the euros at Glasgow green? What an unmitigated disaster, I signed up to the app yesterday and they want to know every detail about you , passport no etc . The booking site was to open at 10a.m this morning but at exactly 10 a.m everone found out that the 6,000 capacity fan zone had sold out earlier absolutely raging and shambolic doesnt even cover it. There's many calls for the tickets sold out which are free to be rescinded and to start it again . Whole lot of time wasted for nothing. 👎

Anybody tried to get a ticket to the fan zone for the euros at Glasgow green? What an unmitigated disaster, I signed up to the app yesterday and they want to know every detail about you , passport no etc . The booking site was to open at 10a.m this morning but at exactly 10 a.m everone found out that the 6,000 capacity fan zone had sold out earlier absolutely raging and shambolic doesnt even cover it. There's many calls for the tickets sold out which are free to be rescinded and to start it again . Whole lot of time wasted for nothing. 👎
Thats absolutely shocking so who the fooks got the tickets if they were sold out at 10 bells on first day??

Thats absolutely shocking so who the fooks got the tickets if they were sold out at 10 bells on first day??
Apparently they went on sale pre 10 a.m shambles awaiting an SFA statement tonight so not holding my breath for anything from them

Apparently they went on sale pre 10 a.m shambles awaiting an SFA statement tonight so not holding my breath for anything from them
Thats terrible the SFA are so bloody hopeless a pre sale afore 10 bells for a capped attendance that was sold out before the start of general sale thats classic SFA FUCKIN BULLSHIT🤬

Don't usually defend SCOTLAND FREELOADING ASSOCIATION (SFA1) But it's UEFA that's in charge of Ticket sales, it's been a fuck up from the start, I got tickets through TA supporters bus for the 2 games at Hampden, just waiting for final number for Wembley, Boris apparently is going tae allow 100% capacity. Will get a ticket through bus, my 3 kids got tickets for Hampden €75each, dafties should have renewed bus membership. 😂😂💥👆

England can be got at as long as you get in their face....if we turn it into a "British" club match then we have the players to beat them....I'm 90% certain
Too much pace in that England team ,every Scotland player will need to be on their game or its a skelpin i think

Back