Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

We've no chance now apparently, now that superman Gilmour has Covid.
What's the betting if we do get one it's VARed.
I hope Clarke gives Turnbull a chance and I see no reason why he cant be as good if not better than gilmour especially when it comes to producing killer passes and through balls, Clarke went for it at Wembley but didnt quite so much at hampden hes got to go for it no choice now

I hope Clarke gives Turnbull a chance and I see no reason why he cant be as good if not better than gilmour especially when it comes to producing killer passes and through balls, Clarke went for it at Wembley but didnt quite so much at hampden hes got to go for it no choice now
My feeling is he will go for the safe option of Armstrong. Who is a decent player after all. If there's a booking or two, or an injury, Turnbull may get a shout.

Can’t understand why any of the broadcasters give any of the tax dodging EBT all stars a gig, especially the BBC you and I need to pay our taxes, why should they pug ugly hun feckers be any different?, they rob money from the armed forces they hold so dearly, and the NHS they clapped for and the social services that pay their benefits and wipe they’ve fat arses 😡

Can’t understand why any of the broadcasters give any of the tax dodging EBT all stars a gig, especially the BBC you and I need to pay our taxes, why should they pug ugly hun feckers be any different?, they rob money from the armed forces they hold so dearly, and the NHS they clapped for and the social services that pay their benefits and wipe they’ve fat arses 😡
BBc is rife with masons and bbc scotland is just a ludge in all but name

Was the sleakitknt not the manager when sevco punted gilmour for pennys with no add ons

Members online

Latest posts

Back