Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

I just don't know where the goals are coming from. I'd play the young hibee before the blonde dyke.
I know we missed rite few chances last game but that happens sometimes with Adams wee have genuine pace up front now I thought there were times Adams and dykes linked up pretty good but problem is they don't get alot of time together to build a partnership the boy fay hibs has very good goals record but dykes offers more with his link up play I think it will come together

I know we missed rite few chances last game but that happens sometimes with Adams wee have genuine pace up front now I thought there were times Adams and dykes linked up pretty good but problem is they don't get alot of time together to build a partnership the boy fay hibs has very good goals record but dykes offers more with his link up play I think it will come together
At least you have got options, us in Ireland have got fuck all, saying that we look to have a great keeper in the making and would be great for us if Liverpool would loan him to us

Tournament starts tomorrow folks, last reminder from me, join up and join in the fun laughing at awe the people below you in the league.

Good luck to everyone.

H.H
Kelly , Bobo, lubo and some cnut called romulus maximus or something like that have not chosen Scotland to win. I suggest docking points for the audacity to go against the lion rampant. We beat the Czechs pretty regularly so I hope tae fcuk that yous end up wi super irn bru oan yer faces the lot of yeez fn traitors 👎

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back