Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Always clipe oan those who go against the team, or vote Tory or, or , aye ok I'm a clipe but I had to lock in scotland to win to see who the foul , no confidence in the team peeps are. Anyway you're just calling me a clipe cos I found you oot AND calling me a clipe means you've embarrassed yourself going against us or your just be saying ' so fcuk ' .........ya clipe

Kelly , Bobo, lubo and some cnut called romulus maximus or something like that have not chosen Scotland to win. I suggest docking points for the audacity to go against the lion rampant. We beat the Czechs pretty regularly so I hope tae fcuk that yous end up wi super irn bru oan yer faces the lot of yeez fn traitors 👎
Look johnno Kelly's angry ! What's he angry aboot? Going against the lion rampant or being caught going against the lion rampant OR being caught going against the lion rampant and somebody posting his name under the traitors section ? Whoever that wiz 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kelly , Bobo, lubo and some cnut called romulus maximus or something like that have not chosen Scotland to win. I suggest docking points for the audacity to go against the lion rampant. We beat the Czechs pretty regularly so I hope tae fcuk that yous end up wi super irn bru oan yer faces the lot of yeez fn traitors 👎
What is it they call Scottish people who want England to win 🤣
It’s escaping me for now

Always clipe oan those who go against the team, or vote Tory or, or , aye ok I'm a clipe but I had to lock in scotland to win to see who the foul , no confidence in the team peeps are. Anyway you're just calling me a clipe cos I found you oot AND calling me a clipe means you've embarrassed yourself going against us or your just be saying ' so fcuk ' .........ya clipe
A stand by ma picks it is my right to pick WINNERS in this tournament and be ready to cheer when the losers get HUMPED which has cost me many a ban from other blogs

as i am not Scottish i will cheer on every team that meets england and the phannie army

so GIRUY sideways :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A stand by ma picks it is my right to pick WINNERS in this tournament and be ready to cheer when the losers get HUMPED which has cost me many a ban from other blogs

as i am not Scottish i will cheer on every team that meets england and the phannie army

so GIRUY sideways :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I had you down for a fellow Scot kelly
Especially with the amount of moaning you do
Ach well your aff the hook, so is wee johnno
But that fucking Bobo 🤣

Back