Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

That’s me got 3 points 🙋‍♀️ No bragging cos a long way to go so I’m gonna call it beginners luck.

im no sure how I’m supposed to lock in my predicted scores help anybody?
i just leave them open just in case of a last minute change

I have 2-2 against the Anglo Saxons. We have to stop playing it oot fae the back. Lost the ball too many times trying to.( yes you Stephen O Donnel) John McGinn needs to stop falling down. The Refs in the EPL falling down league might buy it but these Refs are not

2-1 Russia I have too.
1.5 pts each I had Russia 2-1

That’s me got 3 points 🙋‍♀️ No bragging cos a long way to go so I’m gonna call it beginners luck.

im no sure how I’m supposed to lock in my predicted scores help anybody?
You don't need to lock it in for it to count. This way you can always change it nearer the time. You are best to make as many predictions as it will allow and then you can always alter them (and regret it when your original score prediction comes true). You are already catching up on some of the tailenders.

You don't need to lock it in for it to count. This way you can always change it nearer the time. You are best to make as many predictions as it will allow and then you can always alter them (and regret it when your original score prediction comes true). You are already catching up on some of the tailenders.
Thanks for that BB. That will probably be the one and only 3 points I’ll get knowing my luck. Anyway gave me a nice wee boost to try and make a start. 🙏🍀

Anyone else got Scotland to get a point against the auld fuking cunts enemies? Just me probably HH the Scotland aye I know that's not right but so fcuk HH anyway mon the Celtic tonight HH
I have a draw winter
Canni go against them was the theory
But now there’s wagers and I’ve watched us play pish.
the competitive animal in me says change it
We’ll see 🙈

Members online

Back