Euros Predictor ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ

To be fair to me, I did acknowledge that you could still win it and now I see there is a very good chance that you can ๐Ÿ‘
I'm gonna bank on it going to penalties so a draw is a bit of a gamble and could see me lose my bronze position and potentially finish 6th but I would then hope for Italy to win on penalties. Or am I gonna go for an outright winner....maybees aye maybees naw. As you can see mate am naw that bothered about the predictor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

I'm gonna bank on it going to penalties so a draw is a bit of a gamble and could see me lose my bronze position and potentially finish 6th but I would then hope for Italy to win on penalties. Or am I gonna go for an outright winner....maybees aye maybees naw. As you can see mate am naw that bothered about the predictor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Love yer train of thought there ma man ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

...the investigation into the Schmeichel Lasergate should find that this is serious English cheating and the Final game should be changed to a neutral venue i.e. Parc Du Princ in Paris as punishment......a fine may be the outcome but it will always stain England and their win into the final for the next fifty years.

Celtic were hit hard in '84 at Paradise, when an idiot threw a bottle on the park ...and though it missed everybody, Rapid Vienna claimed it hit their player. So, after a Celtic 2 nil win on the night was overturned, a replay at neutral Manchester was ordered and Celtic went out to a 3 nil defeat.

Real justice will see the Italians win 3 nil.
....its coming Rome....

...the investigation into the Schmeichel Lasergate should find that this is serious English cheating and the Final game should be changed to a neutral venue i.e. Parc Du Princ in Paris as punishment......a fine may be the outcome but it will always stain England and their win into the final for the next fifty years.

Celtic were hit hard in '84 at Paradise, when an idiot threw a bottle on the park ...and though it missed everybody, Rapid Vienna claimed it hit their player. So, after a Celtic 2 nil win on the night was overturned, a replay at neutral Manchester was ordered and Celtic went out to a 3 nil defeat.

Real justice will see the Italians win 3 nil.
....its coming Rome....
why no just ask var to decide the final

3 nil engerlund

quite obviously the correct result since they desreve a bit of luck

why no replay the semi in copenhagen with no english allowed?

why no just ask var to decide the final

3 nil engerlund

quite obviously the correct result since they desreve a bit of luck

why no replay the semi in copenhagen with no english allowed?
since english arent allowed to travel its 3 nil for no show coz all their players are english and not allowed to travel

and get press to print noone can overturn decision because its not clear denmark did anything wrong

3 nil denmark

and 10 year ban on english for no show in a semi final, too bad your banned from entering the country of denmark

My own thoughts it will be a shite final , the real final was italy v spain which was a great match to watch all of the english games so far have been a bore fest , can only hope the italians turn up and really hammer these feckers right from the off
setting themselves up for a big fall with all their shite talk ,going on about Chiellini and Bonucci being cheats when Sterling and Kane were never off the deck .Theyre in for a rude awakening on Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back