Ever been to ibrokes when Celtic wurnae playin ???

They had a pre season tourney couple of English teams were up and my hun mates said come along was 16 at the time so I went. In the enclosure in the main stand down getting pies and victim courtesy of their old man and all I hear is didn't think they remains in this bit of the ground shouted out by another hun from our area who was told to button it before we got a kicking mates apologised but that was it felt as if I was going to end up in a fight but got out and never went back not even when the Celtic are playing there wouldn't give them money

I went to see Rod Stewart there many years ago. He was great. He was supported by Gary Glitter (obviously before his scandal broke!).

For me the answer to the above questions is once. Rangers v Aberdeen. Why you ask.
Thirty - Thirty five years I played squash on a Sat afternoon. Dumbarton Harp CSC had a couple of squash courts and me and some like minded fellows would play for 2-3hours.
This Sat I was injured and was havin a beer in one of Dumbartons more popular boozers wondering what to do. In came Frankie.
"Wit you dain here ?" He enquired
" sore ankle. Wit aboot you?? " I asked.
" Missed the bus tae Dundee. Wanta pint" Frankie was a regular at away games.
Two minutes later in comes Gavin, a hun supporting pal.
"I'm going to the Rangers game you two want to watch a game o fitba, I'm driving. Back in thirty. " "May as well" we replied.
Due to too many pints we ended up in wi the home support instead wi the sheep. If sir doon, keep quiet we'll be fine. This lasted ninety seconds. Two young boys, wrapped in red hand of Ulster flags, sat soon three rows in front. Frankie went ballistic! After reminding him where we were he quickly shut up. The surrounding crowd were curious about the two drunks with the odd attitude. The game started, it was dire. Halfway through the first half the Done scored ... Me 'n' Frankie went ape. For about half a second. This time the crowd were a tad angry and slightly unstable. We sat down. We shut up. We looked a little sheepish(pun intended). We sat quietly and grinned throughout the interval. The game restarted. Mair pish. Halfway through the second half Rangers equalised. We both stood up. We clapped while uttering phrases along the lines of
" Well done chaps" " jolly good show" while grinning like idiots and trying to look hunish. How we got out with our limbs intact only God knows.
Anybody else done anything similar ??
Yes been many times in the early to mid naughties I worked for the now defunct rock steady and was lucky enough to be there in the broomloan as Henrik petrov, Thomson hunskelped them. It was a casual gig and took me to many of Scotland's football grounds. What really stuck in my throat was that at all clubs grounds the pie and bovril stands on the concourses always after half time the workers in them would come out and give the stewards and the polis a pie or sausage roll ( killie pie best ever ) Well when the stuff that wasn't sold on the day at most all grounds killie and Celtic sent off the unsold food to the soup kitchen etc but Glasgow rangers? Not the tribute act where the first to stop the staff from doing this giving unsold sausage rolls etc to the freezing stewards and even the polis and made the counter staff individually bag and tag every sausage roll, pie , bridie etc so they could send them back and get the money back on what wasn't sold. I should have seen it then that the writing was on the wall for that former club IF they couldn't even afford to send unsold tat really to the soup kitchen miserly cnuts

Had to go there many years ago with a bf to watch a Scotland match. I wasn't impressed, with the tatty stadium or the bf. ? ? ?

Yes been many times in the early to mid naughties I worked for the now defunct rock steady and was lucky enough to be there in the broomloan as Henrik petrov, Thomson hunskelped them. It was a casual gig and took me to many of Scotland's football grounds. What really stuck in my throat was that at all clubs grounds the pie and bovril stands on the concourses always after half time the workers in them would come out and give the stewards and the polis a pie or sausage roll ( killie pie best ever ) Well when the stuff that wasn't sold on the day at most all grounds killie and Celtic sent off the unsold food to the soup kitchen etc but Glasgow rangers? Not the tribute act where the first to stop the staff from doing this giving unsold sausage rolls etc to the freezing stewards and even the polis and made the counter staff individually bag and tag every sausage roll, pie , bridie etc so they could send them back and get the money back on what wasn't sold. I should have seen it then that the writing was on the wall for that former club IF they couldn't even afford to send unsold tat really to the soup kitchen miserly cnuts
Miserable toads. Let's hope karma sticks it right up where the sun don't shine.

Members online

Latest posts

Back