Every good manager needs a good sidekick.

Big Ange should pick his own wing man
There needs to be an understanding there but also somebody like Broonie to bring a knowledge of the scottish game as another member of coaching staff.
Somebody who can bring happy vibes around the team camp.

Ideas for a sidekick for Ange.
Sorry but Kennedy and Strachan jr just ain't cutting it, again.
I'd have said Broonie but he's taken.
Without any knowledge of knowing if there's any possible problem between JK, Strachan and Ange then it's very hard to comment on.
Totally new style of football that I would guess both are none to familiar with.
Not seen any communication between them during a match.
Wouldn't make for a great chemistry between them, but nothing to suggest that they all haven't formed a great working relationship either.
Can't think of another club operating the way we do, so will guess it will come down to Ange in the end and possibly not until the end of the season

Big Ange should pick his own wing man
There needs to be an understanding there but also somebody like Broonie to bring a knowledge of the scottish game as another member of coaching staff.
Somebody who can bring happy vibes around the team camp.
I don't get the whole " someone with knowledge of the Scottish game"
It's a game of football. Kennedy has been around Scottish football his whole adult life but what does that count for.
We need someone like mjallby who knows how to organise a defence

Would bring in the ego Collins for knowledgeof the scottish set up and get him to bring in his own man ,could do alot better than the dross he's working with now
every week he spouts the same thing about the team not following the game plan ,well Ange you need to stop looking at the players and start looking at your coaches maybe it's them that's not following your plan

Would bring in the ego Collins for knowledgeof the scottish set up and get him to bring in his own man ,could do alot better than the dross he's working with now
every week he spouts the same thing about the team not following the game plan ,well Ange you need to stop looking at the players and start looking at your coaches maybe it's them that's not following your plan
Good point.

This is beginning to look like ........much the same..... we were looking fur last year at this time.....Only difference is Ange's record is worse thn Lennons .....and I would say ....that all the players this season...want to play for Ange.....It will click shortly am sure......🍀

Good point.
He did say after the window closed he would look at getting his own staff in but he needs to clear the decks mjallby would be another good shout a good coach plenty of european experience and not afraid to speak his mind

Right now as others have said were just the same as last year we've swapped lenny for ange and stood still on the real problem

Look I hate to bring this up, but we all know who the real manager is over at Ibrokes. It's Beale. But Gerarrd is the figurehead. Players will sign for them because they maybe admired him as a kid. He's not a tactical genius all of a sudden. He got sacked as the Liverpool u 19s coach. This is my whole point about needing a good wingman.

Look I hate to bring this up, but we all know who the real manager is over at Ibrokes. It's Beale. But Gerarrd is the figurehead. Players will sign for them because they maybe admired him as a kid. He's not a tactical genius all of a sudden. He got sacked as the Liverpool u 19s coach. This is my whole point about needing a good wingman.
Yep.....and they are over tired over there......fading bigstyle and we will get better.....I'm sure.....still a bit of a hangover hangin aboot fae last season with us........

Larsson for our strikers and knowledge of the scottish game. What a boost for the players to have such a legend to train them every day.
Mjallby for our defenders to learn from.
And nakamura to teach the players how to cross a fucking ball.....

Coaching staff sorted. You're welcome Celtic. Get it done 😁

Back