Every good manager needs a good sidekick.

I'm not saying they should be there either but u said ange had no say who he works with and its probably a financial decision.....then I said well why don't they just employ from lower leagues if its about money....so now u think we don't want to sack them cause its cheaper keeping them???
Why don't we get a couple of fans, they'll do it for nothing, ridiculous point. I don't buy that it was Anges decision to keep them their, Lennon also said he didn't get to pick his own backroom team. I don't see a football reason to keep them after last season, so it can only be financial.

Fair enough, but i stand by my previous point to you, we will agree to disagree.
now if you had some ex players pointing out that the staff suck at coaching then maybe i could understand why you think the staff suck

There does seem to be quite strong evidense from ex managers and ex players that rate the staff at celtic

But lets sack everybody and bring in whole host of budget coaches who must be better

What was your point Celtic cant afford staff therefore Ange is a fraud?

The club needs to spend to budget

most bigger name managers cant work outside the big budgets

But you want a manager who cant work

now if you had some ex players pointing out that the staff suck at coaching then maybe i could understand why you think the staff suck

There does seem to be quite strong evidense from ex managers and ex players that rate the staff at celtic

But lets sack everybody and bring in whole host of budget coaches who must be better
Their pals will always speak up for them, means nothing. I'm more interested in results and last season should have cost them their jobs.

Their pals will always speak up for them, means nothing. I'm more interested in results and last season should have cost them their jobs.
Aye very good

Pals

its funny you dont have any evidense to back up your theory

but the actual evidense that refutes your theory is a pals act

hahahah

simple question

how much room in the current accounts at club is availble to bring in top staff and players while retaining our best players?

Don't know a delboy from ff, you a regular on their
i read their forums to see how quickly before msm they release the backpages of propaganda

And your arguments so far are quite similar to their no need for evidense

opinions dont need evidense just feelings

Weird that you want everyone sacked just coz you have feelings

So you agree that we haven't got a quality manager & coaching staff. We got there in the end.
No club outside sky cartel ihave better qualified staff or managers
imo

And you just want money spent sacking dudes based on nonsense

Club cannot afford the big names because the big names already get more than we can afford mostly

Budgets require club to budget accordingly

we have the best we can afford and for our income we punch above our weight in creating top players

Always have even since kennedy been here

And so far ange seems to be decent at finding affordable players who are better than our players who could mostly walk into lower realms of epl no problems

So we have a team full of internationals with a manager who is international experienced

but he is a yes man

and kennedy doesnt get sacked coz he part of a secret gang out t defraud you

And your id is delboy

hahahaha

No club outside sky cartel ihave better qualified staff or managers
imo

And you just want money spent sacking dudes based on nonsense

Club cannot afford the big names because the big names already get more than we can afford mostly

Budgets require club to budget accordingly

we have the best we can afford and for our income we punch above our weight in creating top players

Always have even since kennedy been here

And so far ange seems to be decent at finding affordable players who are better than our players who could mostly walk into lower realms of epl no problems

So we have a team full of internationals with a manager who is international experienced

but he is a yes man

and kennedy doesnt get sacked coz he part of a secret gang out t defraud you

And your id is delboy

hahahaha
"Sacking dudes based on nonsense" that be the 10 on a row your taking about.
You've spend all night arguing that ange and the rest are good enough, now admit "well it's all we can afford" If you had said at the start, you would have saved yourself alot of hassle.

So you agree that we haven't got a quality manager & coaching staff. We got there in the end.
noticed you did the ff thing

i think we have best manager and staff in scotland

the honest mistakes played its part last year
Lenny depression or hubris played its part
covid played its part
msm did its thing
And the feelings peepo who just love to stick boot into club like msm and the establishment regime s promote their propaganda for them

usually ad in

well need to agree to disagree

hahahaha

you want people sacked
you want better bought

but you are arguing club are skint and cant

but you want them sacked even if they are rated by staff / players past and present and create value on field

On a day of more honest mistakes

your arguing ange isnt good enough and kennedy needs sacked

noticed you did the ff thing

i think we have best manager and staff in scotland

the honest mistakes played its part last year
Lenny depression or hubris played its part
covid played its part
msm did its thing
And the feelings peepo who just love to stick boot into club like msm and the establishment regime s promote their propaganda for them

usually ad in

well need to agree to disagree

hahahaha

you want people sacked
you want better bought

but you are arguing club are skint and cant

but you want them sacked even if they are rated by staff / players past and present and create value on field

On a day of more honest mistakes

your arguing ange isnt good enough and kennedy needs sacked
You agreed Ange wasn't good enough "but it was all we could afford" Not sure what the ff thing is, but you seem to know alot about it.

I'm not the Chief Executive, maybe they could have asked Ange.
Would you take a job that affects your future if you dont have say in your staff

What evidense can you present that ever happened at celtic ever?

Maybe ronny deila got shafted with staff he didnt want and thats why he walked?

Members online

Back