Every good manager needs a good sidekick.

Big Ange should pick his own wing man
There needs to be an understanding there but also somebody like Broonie to bring a knowledge of the scottish game as another member of coaching staff.
Somebody who can bring happy vibes around the team camp.
Why must he have an understanding of the Scottish game? WGAF about hammer throwers. Play angeball and let the others learn about technique and fitness, then the game might improve.

Larsson for our strikers and knowledge of the scottish game. What a boost for the players to have such a legend to train them every day.
Mjallby for our defenders to learn from.
And nakamura to teach the players how to cross a fucking ball.....

Coaching staff sorted. You're welcome Celtic. Get it done 😁
We could also get brock lesner in to show people like turnbull how to put on muscle mass

Kennedy wasn’t Rodgers 2nd in command and it seemed to work.
But, Kennedy has been 2nd in command under Lennon and Ange and it hasn’t worked. He even used the same tactics after Lennon left and looked what happened there.
Kennedy and Strachan, either out the door or demoted.
Ange to get his own men in.

S&K weren't shown the door along with Lenny.
Lennys attempts previous to bring in his own staff (Tommy johnstone) were blocked and he wasn't a new boy.
Howe apparently didn't have full control over his picks and he was the no1 target.
S&K both have their feet under the table and there is no chance Ange will have the leverage to shift them.
Rumours of Dom getting his wings clipped and not wanting to dance to the beat of the boards drum.

Who exactly would be in Ange's list?
Has he got a pool of contacts over here...unlikley. Would any contacts back east up sticks and move to sunny scotland? Possibly but it's doubtful the board would approve of punting Mr Celtic or iPad to make way.

Are we entering the twilight zone folks ? The night of the long knives ? Ange has already stated he will review the coaching/assistant manager situation. His priority according to him was to get players in before taking the next step regarding his staff. Unlike quite a number of you, I have no idea as to the ability of our coaches. I have never seen them at work. Ange has now had time to assess them, so whichever option he takes, I support him. Make no mistake HIS future hinges on his own choices. I don't believe for a minute he would allow the board to overrule him on that decision.

Does he need help? I think ange is his own man .I can't think of anyone who would have the right influence on him but if he has someone in mind then he should tell the board and get him or her in.

Are we entering the twilight zone folks ? The night of the long knives ? Ange has already stated he will review the coaching/assistant manager situation. His priority according to him was to get players in before taking the next step regarding his staff. Unlike quite a number of you, I have no idea as to the ability of our coaches. I have never seen them at work. Ange has now had time to assess them, so whichever option he takes, I support him. Make no mistake HIS future hinges on his own choices. I don't believe for a minute he would allow the board to overrule him on that decision.
Agreed Frank, can't see how a witch hunt can be started against the coaching staff especially where we stand as a club just now.
The style of play is very new to the players as well as the coaching staff at present.
I have my own reservations upon the style of play when we can be so devastating and enjoyable when at home, yet away from home with the same system we are very frustrating at times with individual mistakes costing us so badly.
The difference between our home league form to that of our league away form is like on a level of watching 2 totally different teams.
The difference I would highlight is the system and tactical nous when playing away from home more so than the coaching of the team.
The buck on decision making lies solely upon the manager and yet you would expect the coaching staff to be all totally on board with the decisions that the manager makes or trouble within the changing room erupts and chaos starts.
Still believe small changes playing away from home could install better confidence and not leaving us as open at the back which is costing us badly.
These are the decisions for Ange to be making, but on a coaching side, it still seems to be taking longer than we would like for players to get up to speed to suit the system that's expected to be played

Larsson for our strikers and knowledge of the scottish game. What a boost for the players to have such a legend to train them every day.
Mjallby for our defenders to learn from.
And nakamura to teach the players how to cross a fucking ball.....

Coaching staff sorted. You're welcome Celtic. Get it done 😁
Who’s on shys?? We are shite at shy ins, have been for years!

Well as today's Accounts have been published they show NL was compensated to the tune of approx 630k so that's probably why K&S are still in their jobs. Cost cutting. This was probably explained to AP when he was offered the job and he agreed to it.
However, when BRs left we picked up 6m compo from Leicester City and Lennon was appointed on the cheap with K&S. No doubt it boosted Paidwells bonus that year.
I wonder if Eddie Howe was given the same take them or leave it option during the protracted negotiations and he dug his heels in regarding assistants. Seems more likely than he didn't fancy a move to Scotland.

Well as today's Accounts have been published they show NL was compensated to the tune of approx 630k so that's probably why K&S are still in their jobs. Cost cutting. This was probably explained to AP when he was offered the job and he agreed to it.
However, when BRs left we picked up 6m compo from Leicester City and Lennon was appointed on the cheap with K&S. No doubt it boosted Paidwells bonus that year.
I wonder if Eddie Howe was given the same take them or leave it option during the protracted negotiations and he dug his heels in regarding assistants. Seems more likely than he didn't fancy a move to Scotland.
Doubt we'll never know brim, but usually more common place for a manager wanting his own coaching staff in general, say a lot to do with trust and understanding with all been on the same wavelength.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back