Everyone Anyone? Joke

Fones on charge so av pulled old one out the drawer and wen I went to the Google bit there was all the headlines there from like football insider u know they shite sites u check for laugh.....well I used to can't stand football insider way they're English pundits talking shite about us constantly 🤬but this beauty was up there awe wow hagi isn't even a regular for the sevco scum so how the fuck are they gonny get DOUBLE FIGURE'S 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-151840_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-151840_Chrome.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 3
Well I think you need to stop watching sky sports, BT sports, BBC and premier sports.
You will have to stop reading all newspapers too
, as everyone of them push the line that the huns never died.

Allow me to respond to that in bold above.

You really shouldn’t make statements that are way wide of the mark and you simply can’t support.

There are a variety of other sources and mediums easily available to anyone who wishes to look for them.....as I’m sure most folk would know.....it’s peculiar that you haven’t considered any of these alternate sources in your dictate to me.

It is quite apparent by your actions.....that you are clearly being seen to continually highlight and promote the main stream media by your constant reference and links to them.....those same media outlets that consistently endeavour to undermine all things Celtic.

This is a curious state of affairs, to say the least...

Allow me to respond to that in bold above.

You really shouldn’t make statements that are way wide of the mark and you simply can’t support.

There are a variety of other sources and mediums easily available to anyone who wishes to look for them.....as I’m sure most folk would know.....it’s peculiar that you haven’t considered any of these alternate sources in your dictate to me.

It is quite apparent by your actions.....that you are clearly being seen to continually highlight and promote the main stream media by your constant reference and links to them.....those same media outlets that consistently endeavour to undermine all things Celtic.

This is a curious state of affairs, to say the least...
Agree to disagree 🤔

Looks like hes chucked it along with Kent ..be lucky to get 10 million for they two duds.
Dizny really matter who they field, they could put Susan Boyle up front and Mrs Brown in place of Kent, they’ll still not get beat. The refs wont allow it.
Here’s a prediction, they’ll continue to go thru this season with no reds issued, the only way that will change is if we overhaul them at the top and pull clear…they’ll lose the plot and the tackles will actually get worse, aye worse if thats possible. Until that happens its normal service for the cheating MiB’s.

Dizny really matter who they field, they could put Susan Boyle up front and Mrs Brown in place of Kent, they’ll still not get beat. The refs wont allow it.
Here’s a prediction, they’ll continue to go thru this season with no reds issued, the only way that will change is if we overhaul them at the top and pull clear…they’ll lose the plot and the tackles will actually get worse, aye worse if thats possible. Until that happens its normal service for the cheating MiB’s.
And that's exactly wit we need to do remember wit Jock said about the refs we need to make sure we get the goals so there's no doubt fuck the ref

They could literally release a video containing Stones and Adair wearing the new tops, wading through blood playing the famine song on flutes with the black clad supporters club standing behind them singing the words to the song....with black and white videos of Irish refugees being spat at as they came off the boats....and all that would happen is BBC Scotland would completely ignore it, BBC sportscene would ban Micheal Stewart until he apologised for daring to mention it on twitter, Hugh Keevins would call it harmless banter on the phone in and the SNP would blame the "old firm" and cancel 2 celtic matches......then our chairman would call us racist and ban the Green Brigade......Next week it will all be forgotten and we will hear how the jobs to big for Ange and how the country needs a strong "Rangers" to combat racism in football.....God bless Kamara and death to all Czech Children 🥳🥳 HH
L L P, yes we know your post was made in jest with a healthy dollop of irony/satire, unfortunately it is sadly far too close to the truth to laugh at, and until our board start challenging the status quo in Scottish football then nothing will change, the political parties will never do anything as they are too busy counting votes, instead of showing leadership. The media has no interest in it as they have bias towards the club from Ibrokes. Again the club have the necessary power by withholding access to the players/manager. I know that there's a part of the board that believes in dignified silence, but in my opinion the fans would back/support a more forthright board especially if they were more vocal about the conscious /unconscious bias of the mibs in Scottish football. HH

And that's exactly wit we need to do remember wit Jock said about the refs we need to make sure we get the goals so there's no doubt fuck the ref

That's the truth of the matter.....but we can't continue for ever and a day accepting and putting up with the constant cheating.....our custodians need to be forced in to challenging what we all know to be corruption...

I often wonder what SG really thinks about the so called culture of the mob who employ him, aye the mind really does boggle.
🤔

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back